Andy Cohen: Drastic Times Could Call For Drastic Actions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Cohen: Drastic Times Could Call For Drastic Actions

Phinz said:
I am a defensive guy so it is very hard for me to say trade off a pro-bowl defensive player. Ogun is an awesome player and all but I'm starting to come around, I know we have depth at that position. I won't say this more than once go ahead and trade him for a RB/WR.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Thank you for your kindness, I could see you closing your eyes and turning your head as you wrote the last part of that statement.

Oboy said:
The only team that has two young GOOD backs is Buff, and I am not so sure I want to trade within our division.
Yeah, trading in your own division really hurt the Pats and their Super Bowl championship :shakeno:

MikeO said:
Yeah, trading in your own division really hurt the Pats and their Super Bowl championship :shakeno:

trading a washed-up QB is a little different than suddenly providing buffalo with the one thing it lacks on D.

REading this article made me realize something.......and that is that ricky really screwed us bigtime! i mean, even if we are able to make a big trade (which isnt going to happen folks), those players would have to quickly get used to a system different from where they come and then the offense would become extreme vanilla just for the sake of a player or two.
Lets face it, this year is a wash as far as getting someone in here that is going to make a difference this year.
I wouldnt mind trading Madison and Ogun for some serious draft picks next year but that would tell the team to give up and guys like zach arent going to go for that.

In fact, i think our troubles may not be over but it all may translate into a good team in the future.

that guy sucks... i read his stuff ocassionaly, and i allways wonder why such a bad writer could get hired by the dolphins. augh... and sugesting trading surtain is insane..

I'd trade OGUN and a 2nd tier guy like Roundtree or Banks for Gardner and Samuels in a heart beat. Wash I believe just lost their RT to injury for the year so it's too late for them to let go of Samuels. We can do fine with the RBs we have, but we need another Olineman in the worst way. Another WR would definately be needed, but not at the expense of no RG/RT.

mike_vee said:
i say we trade o gun , madison & fiedler or 3rd round pick to washington for samuels, gardener , & ramsey how about that .

You are a 'tard. Your speaking privelags have been reovoked.

1. Patrick Ramsey in their preseason game against Denver. Bad.
2. Slow as balls old man gardner.

Madison is old, but still a premier corner. Ogun is off the hizzle for shizzle. And you want give up a 3rd round to? Stop posting now.

Cohen makes a good point. With how strong and deep the defense is, it wouldn't be the worst idea to use that strength to fix a weakness. I don't know how much trade value O-gun has though. No one was willing to give up the picks to sign him, so why would anyone be willing to give up Pro-Bowl talent to get him now?

Back
Top Bottom