Andy Dalton and the NE Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Dalton and the NE Patriots

They’d be better suited developing Stidham

I would love to see Dalton in NE. That would definitely be the beginning of the end.

There is no way we could be that lucky...

Man, Did they mess up trading Garappolo.

I'm really starting to believe Brady had something to do with that trade.

They would have been in a great position to reload with Garappolo and not miss a beat.

This is being talked about quite a bit by the New England media. It’s more getting a guy “like Andy Dalton” a veteran with NFL experience but it’s definitely gets discussed. They still consider us a potential Brady suitor too which I totally disagree with.

This is being talked about quite a bit by the New England media. It’s more getting a guy “like Andy Dalton” a veteran with NFL experience but it’s definitely gets discussed. They still consider us a potential Brady suitor too which I totally disagree with.

Outside of wantng to beat his former team 2x a year. I don't understand why Brady would want to come to Miami? Best case scenerio if everything goes absolutely perfect(draft, FA, coaching etc). We're 3-4 years away from any semblance of going far in the playoffs.

Brady needs a teams that's ready made. But Brady needs to becareful what he ask for because the Brady we've seen for the past couple of years had benefited so much from a top 10 defense every year. Not to mention, NE has for years had one of the top OLs in the entire league protecting his butt.

It's almost 100% guarnateed whereever he ends up is not going to provide those priveldges and he's likely going to be exposed even more than he is now.

I think Brady is back next year. But for the record, I think Andy Dalton would do good enough in New England... he is asked to be Aaron Rodgers esque in Cinci and if they simplified the game for him a bit, the skills are there for him to limit his mistakes. As much as Andy Dalton is made fun of, he's significantly better than Matt Cassel ever was, and I think New England could put up 10+ wins every season with him as QB. Just my opinion, of course.

I think Brady is back next year. But for the record, I think Andy Dalton would do good enough in New England... he is asked to be Aaron Rodgers esque in Cinci and if they simplified the game for him a bit, the skills are there for him to limit his mistakes. As much as Andy Dalton is made fun of, he's significantly better than Matt Cassel ever was, and I think New England could put up 10+ wins every season with him as QB. Just my opinion, of course.

I actually agree that NE would be fine with Dalton. We’re all laughing now but it would probably mean no more than our yearly split with NE.

Now Dalton from Road house and we’re in trouble.

Man, Did they mess up trading Garappolo.

I'm really starting to believe Brady had something to do with that trade.

They would have been in a great position to reload with Garappolo and not miss a beat.
He most certainly did. When he was suspended he fought tooth and nail to get it reduced because he knew the offense would be fine (it actually looked better) without him. Remember the game vs us where Jimmy G led NE to 24 points on their first 4 drives before Kiko knocked him out? Supposedly CryBrady ran to Kraft and demanded they trade JG. I hope they get Dalton.

I could care less. I see Barfalo as our main obstacle now and they aren’t much.

Not sure why everybody is laughing. The Patriots system is extremely QB friendly. Almost any QB could somewhat be successful in that system. The grade of success depends on the accuracy on the short and medium routes. If Brady would leave the Pats the Patriots probably could do much worse than Dalton.

Back
Top Bottom