Andy Dalton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Dalton

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
In the back of my mind I believe Andy Dalton will be on Miami's radar. When? Don't know, but it could be with an acquired 2nd or a 3rd round pick. For some reason, I like the kid. If his arm is strong enough, I think he had the leadership and smarts.

I've been on the Dalton to Miami bandwagon for sometime. He IMO is in the 2nd tier of QB's.

Dalton will not be ready for the 2011 season. He does have the tools necessary to challenge Henne and be ready for the 2012 season if needs be.

Im getting on board too.................

is he that good? i dont know much about him other then people say he's a real system QB

When I think of Andy Dalton my mind always returns to the bowl game where he’s looking at the plays on his wrist, and the plays also on another guys wrist because there were three hundred to look at. That is the kind of smarts that is impressive at that level and made an impression because of watching the Henning playbook unfold this season which you could write down in less than the words I used in this post. Did they dumb it down for Henne? I don’t know, but Dalton to me is another (intelligence wise) Chad Pennington and if Penny could still make all the throws he would still be our starter.

We'll know once we get past the 15th pick. If the Fins trade down, pick up a late first and second, I think we'll grab Dalton with the second of those picks. With his stock rising, I don't believe he makes it to the third round.

Back
Top Bottom