angry winslow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

angry winslow?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what happened wiht winslow? the TE from the brownies. he was yelling and angry on around the horn interview in his locker room. what was the cuase of that? btw. anyone have his specs andwhy he was i believe so high of a pick and his positives and college? thakns a lot.

Was it the interview when he called himself a ******* soldier? If it was, then that was a couple of years back when he did that interview.

I doubt Winslow is angry right now because the Browns have a good future in head of them and I don't see how any player would want out of there.

he was in a locke rroom with his towel on and was syaing they were coming after my legs or somethign and hell yea ima go after them, ima **** them.

Skeet84 said:
He was sooo overrated in College it was not even funny!

I dont know about that, watching game in and game out in college he has some serious skill, he could be a force if he can stop being stupid and stay healthy

SR 7 said:
he was in a locke rroom with his towel on and was syaing they were coming after my legs or somethign and hell yea ima go after them, ima **** them.

That was his soldier comment. I really want to see how he'll do in the NFL..I want to see what he can do over a season..not just 3 games.

???????/

[mod] take some time off and read the t.o.s. [/mod]

Winslow Senior was the angry one...he was upset how all the reporters were getting on his boy.....Little Winslow should not have run his mouth about how he was a "Suljah" and then learned how to ride a motorcycle. His own damn fault.

Skeet84 said:
He was sooo overrated in College it was not even funny!
Couldn't agree more, 1 td his final year at miami :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom