Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year!

What happens over the next 4 to 6 hours will convince me whether enduro is as connected as he says. I always admitted the possibility that he was, but HOPED that he wasn't (due to the stuff he was reporting to us)

What happens over the next 4 to 6 hours will convince me whether enduro is as connected as he says. I always admitted the possibility that he was, but HOPED that he wasn't (due to the stuff he was reporting to us)

Carson Palmer appears to be the biggest crux of enduro's arguments. I would hate to think that the Dolphins brass is planning their draft around a trade that may or may not ever happen...but wouldn't surprise me.

who the hell wasn't predicting pouncey? when this thread was started pouncey was the concensus pick on like every mock once ingram's knee stuff started circulating. If he has connections great, but this thread doesn't prove that to me. i think a lot of us on here hoped it would be a sexier pick, but we all knew pouncey was a very real possibility

Lol. Are people really giving props to this guy when everyone and their mother knew the Dolphins were going to draft Pouncey? As Locke siad, his prediction last year didn't hold any water. Pouncey was an obvious pick for this safe, conservative, clueless regime hence why everyone had him or Ingram mocked to the Fins.

Just saying, if the Dolphins trade back up for Mallett then enduro was basically 2 for 2.

Well, let's hope he's right. I'd be more than happy with Pouncey if we can still land Mallett, as well as a RB, TE, and speedy WR. Plenty of those available in this draft.

Lol. Are people really giving props to this guy when everyone and their mother knew the Dolphins were going to draft Pouncey?

In all fairness, enduro came out with the Pouncey pick before it picked up steam on the mock drafts. Look back at some of the initial reactions in this thread, they were "initial" reactions to the idea of drafting Pouncey at #15.

Just saying, if the Dolphins trade back up for Mallett then enduro was basically 2 for 2.

He could be right even without trading up. Reports/Rumors are saying the dolphins are/were trying to trade into the second round, maybe they were trying to get Mallet. They could have tried but no teams wanted to.

We passed on Mallett and drafted Daniel Thomas.

This shows we may have been planning on Carson Palmer trade.
This supports Enduro.....for now.
Let's see in a couple months if we pursue Palmer via trade...

Back
Top Bottom