Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anonymous Source: I got confirmation on Miami's #1 pick this year!

Am I the only won who seeing the potential train wreck? A QB who hates the shotgun and a center who snaps worm burners!

Shotgun every play with one man routes. Yes superbowl here we come.

FWIW enduro has claimed in the past to be an old friend of Jeff Ireland's. I'd love to see some proof of that (say, a picture of them together) but that's what he claims. And it doesn't entirely defy belief that Ireland would be forthcoming with an old friend because -- after all -- who believes the guy who says he knows the GM? Judging by this thread, not too many people. Ireland is smart enough to know that, or believes that when he tells his friend to keep quiet, he does.

I personally don't know what to believe. At the end of the day, though, I could spent an afternoon chatting with Ireland and studying their draft board and that doesn't mean I knew what they were going to do with every pick. That's part of the allure of the draft: massive research, followed by high wire uncertainty.

All you have to believe is anyone who has an un-named source has nothing but opinion. Fact is mr enduros source is just as good as if I had an nfl source in madagascar. Hhe has no clue and his source, This thread is pure speculation just like every other single peice posted on the board that says source. Threads like this should go to the depths. Honestly I'm sick of coming on here and reading some of the crap that is allowed to be posted here as fact. Which actually why I rarely come here anymore

I will say this, while I don't believe that enduro knows who the Dolphins will pick, I don't think Pouncey would be a bad pick. Definitely not my first choice, but he would fill a need on the offensive line. I would see him more as an option at guard than I would at Center. I still believe the plan is to move Incognito to center next season, so the guard spots are really he question areas. I think Garner has the inside track at LG and Jerry is the early favorite at RG. Adding Pouncey would vastly bolster the line and create some much needed competition.

Again, not my first choice, but I can understand if they went that route. An improved line will make the rushing and passing attack much better.

All you have to believe is anyone who has an un-named source has nothing but opinion. Fact is mr enduros source is just as good as if I had an nfl source in madagascar. Hhe has no clue and his source, This thread is pure speculation just like every other single peice posted on the board that says source. Threads like this should go to the depths. Honestly I'm sick of coming on here and reading some of the crap that is allowed to be posted here as fact. Which actually why I rarely come here anymore

And that's just blatantly untrue. Since Woodward and Bernstein, unnamed sources have become a mainstay of every kind of journalism.

I will say this, while I don't believe that enduro knows who the Dolphins will pick, I don't think Pouncey would be a bad pick. Definitely not my first choice, but he would fill a need on the offensive line. I would see him more as an option at guard than I would at Center. I still believe the plan is to move Incognito to center next season, so the guard spots are really he question areas. I think Garner has the inside track at LG and Jerry is the early favorite at RG. Adding Pouncey would vastly bolster the line and create some much needed competition.

Again, not my first choice, but I can understand if they went that route. An improved line will make the rushing and passing attack much better.

I think it would be an awful pick. Not that mike pouncey is an awful player. We've spent so so so many picks on o-lineman in the last few years and we have an average to slightly above average o-line. DRAFT A QB. Granted, putting an immobile guy like mallet behind an offensive line might be trouble. But I'd rather have a top tier qb that gets sacked than a below average qb that takes slightly less but will never win an important game for you?

Sorry, I lost it for a second

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

And that's just blatantly untrue. Since Woodward and Bernstein, unnamed sources have become a mainstay of every kind of journalism.

And thats unfortunate because unnamed sources cannot be relied upon as fact

I like Matt Reynolds better, personally, at that pick.

Jake Heaps for future Franchise QB too....I have a feeling there's eyes on him already!

Really liked what I seen from Heaps last season, especially from a freshman.

lol when the owner wants an explosive offense and you draft a lineman in the first round... I don't quite think you're setting yourself up for longterm job security.

Even Larry Allen was a 2nd round pick.

yeah, who wants a probowl center/guard. Lets just stick with the same bums we had last year. lol.. you guys are funny. The demise of The dolphins franchise happened when we lost our probowl center Dwight stephenson many moons ago. A probowl center would do wonders for this franchise. watch and learn.

Who says Pouncey is a ProBowl center ? He is projected as a guard. He sucked at center. Tell your " source " he can start sniffing the dirty jocks again as soon as the OTAs start.

Frist off, just mentioning he has a " source " tells me two things. He loves attention and he is full of sheeet. If one really has inside sources you never proclaim it to the general public, no need to. You put down the info and thats it. Sure people are going to want links, proof, who are you, etc. big deal. Ego and so called Internet Respect are really comical funny these days.

Back
Top Bottom