Another Andrew Luck myth debunked...He will love holding Peytons jock... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Andrew Luck myth debunked...He will love holding Peytons jock...

SuperBowlDream

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...-learning-from-veteran-qb-would-be-a-positive

I know some of the SFL'ers have asserted in past post that Andrew the Great would NEVER settle and hold a clip board for anyone. Well...Andy once again has come out and put more distance between him and any team not named the Colts. My fellow Fins fans...Luck has been all about Indy (remember the qoute about "sorry fans & slogans") since day one and Indy has flopped to epic extremes to get Andy.

Bottom line...the pipe dream that was Luck to the MIA has evaporated into smoke. Indy was never going to give another team a chance and I wish some bright investigative journalist would start digging to expose the extent of the tampering. Oh well....at least we were given M Moore. It would be sweet justice if Moore lead the Fins to the SB with a win over Indy & Andy one day....sweet justice.

It wouldn't work. Andrew MIGHT sit for a year behind Peyton...but in no way does that situation ever become anything even remotely similar to Favre-Rodgers.

I still say indy trades out of the first pick and builds a defense. They have more pressing needs than qb.

It wouldn't work. Andrew MIGHT sit for a year behind Peyton...but in no way does that situation ever become anything even remotely similar to Favre-Rodgers.

So you do not believe the words out of the guys on mouth? He could be lying I guess but why would he? He will sit behind Manning until Peyton is done in a few short years...and according to Andy...love it.

"I'm sure it would all work out, whatever the situation is."

Andy Luck December 2011

whats he going to say right now???? F*** No I aint playing with peyton!!! We will know alot more in April

Who cares. Neither one of those players suits up for the Miami Dolphins.

Well...He has already said...

"I dont want to play for any team whos fans chant SFL"

So I guess he says what he feels and he feels like backing up Peyton.

Well...He has already said...

"I dont want to play for any team whos fans chant SFL"

So I guess he says what he feels and he feels like backing up Peyton.
Except for all of the Colts fans wearing Luck jerseys to games after week four and the like.

I don't follow college ball much. But how does Luck, the best college prospect since Elway or Manning, not win the Heisman?

I don't follow college ball much. But how does Luck, the best college prospect since Elway or Manning, not win the Heisman?
because the hiesman goes to the best player in college football for that year not the best nfl prospect. It might actually be a good thing for andy not to win the hiesmen because the h winner useally flames out in the nfl.

andrew luck would be smart to sit beind peyton manning. I don't see how this is a bad move on his part.

Except for all of the Colts fans wearing Luck jerseys to games after week four and the like.

Yea our fans showed more class.

SuckForLuck_Front-1.jpg

il_570xN277980154-1.jpg

Yea our fans showed more class.

SuckForLuck_Front-1.jpg

il_570xN277980154-1.jpg

I just think it's funny how everyone likes to act like the Dolphins were the only team to have people wanting to do that. I personally hope that Luck pulls an Elway on the Colts because it couldn't happen to a more deserving team.

It really sucks that the year that one of the greatest QB prospects ever hits the draft, the Colts are right there ready to grab him up. If Luck does indeed go there and turns out as good as most think he will, the Colts will most likely enjoy 20 years worth of having a great QB at the helm.

It really sucks that the year that one of the greatest QB prospects ever hits the draft, the Colts are right there ready to grab him up. If Luck does indeed go there and turns out as good as most think he will, the Colts will most likely enjoy 20 years worth of having a great QB at the helm.
But it's not the first time it's happened either. They had the first pick when Peyton, Elway, and Jeff George (the three highest rated QB prospects besides Luck) came out as well. You really start to question whether it is a coincidence when it keeps happening.

Back
Top Bottom