Another Andrew Luck myth debunked...He will love holding Peytons jock... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Andrew Luck myth debunked...He will love holding Peytons jock...

I keep having these nightmares where the colts trade the first pick to new england.

Well...He has already said...

"I dont want to play for any team whos fans chant SFL"

So I guess he says what he feels and he feels like backing up Peyton.

Can you give me a link to that quote? I remember him saying it's stupid, but never saying that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If he did say that, than I assume he wont play for Indy?

"I'm sure it would all work out, whatever the situation is."

That doesnt tell me he's fine with going to Indy.

So you do not believe the words out of the guys on mouth? He could be lying I guess but why would he? He will sit behind Manning until Peyton is done in a few short years...and according to Andy...love it.

"I'm sure it would all work out, whatever the situation is."

Andy Luck December 2011

It's not that I don't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

It's just that right now, it's in his best interest to 'say the right things."

All of us, every single one of us in this world...don't don't ALWAYS say what we feel but rather opt for the "right thing to say in the moment" in an effort to shift the subject or whatever we may be trying to do in any situation. Andrew Luck has a bowl game against Oklahoma State coming up. He's as smart as they come. He's not going to say something that's going to bring the wrong kind of attention to himself and his locker room during preparation for the Cowboys.

He said all the right things here and I expect him to continue saying them until the NFL Draft rolls around. And even THEN he'll continue to say all of the right things to keep negative light away from him and whatever team (Colts) might be lucky to land him. But behind closed doors, he might say things a little differently.

I don't follow college ball much. But how does Luck, the best college prospect since Elway or Manning, not win the Heisman?

If you watched even one college football game per week you'd discover very quickly that the Heisman Trophy is one of the most ridiculous awards in any sport at any level. The best player in college football almost NEVER wins that award. Andrew Luck was the best player this season IMO. But you can't discount what Robert Griffin III did at BAYLOR of all places. I usually have a problem with who wins it every year but this year I have no issues whatsoever. Didn't have a problem last season either when Cam Newton won it.

Oh well....at least we were given M Moore. It would be sweet justice if Moore lead the Fins to the SB with a win over Indy & Andy one day....sweet justice.

lol

How appropriate that you have the word "dream" in your user name.

Talk about dreaming. heh . Matt Moore has about the same chance leading the dolphins to the super bowl as JP Losman has in leading the league in passing yardage and TD's every season over the next 5 years

Back
Top Bottom