Another Article on Farmer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Article on Farmer

Its Ross's finalist so he will wait lackadaisically as he does all business with this organization, until the Browns offer him a promotion, then Ross wills cramble to offer him the GM spot and he will say no. I can see it now.

Hire the damn guy already. No one else is out there

“That’s why we put him in Cleveland last year,” Wooten said in a telephone interview Thursday. “He’d done the college, he’d done the pro. We wanted him in a situation where he could learn the nuances of office administration, how you communicate with the league, all of that. We know that he’s more than ready.

This quote really rubs me the wrong way from the FritzPollard group. We, we, we. Is Farmer his own man? I wouldn't let any group dictate to me like that and I sure wouldn't appreciate them acting like they own my career.

“That’s why we put him in Cleveland last year,” Wooten said in a telephone interview Thursday. “He’d done the college, he’d done the pro. We wanted him in a situation where he could learn the nuances of office administration, how you communicate with the league, all of that. We know that he’s more than ready.

This quote really rubs me the wrong way from the FritzPollard group. We, we, we. Is Farmer his own man? I wouldn't let any group dictate to me like that and I sure wouldn't appreciate them acting like they own my career.

I don't want this team kowtowing to the NFL and the pollard group. I am afraid the Dolphins are being held hostage to the martin thing.

Back
Top Bottom