Another Bad Draft pick realesed _Reagan Mauia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Bad Draft pick realesed _Reagan Mauia

Wasn't he with Cincy?

If so, with their TE situation, you'd think they'd load up w/ FB's. The Juggernaut must really stink.

Billy Yates too from the Pats got released - didn't he start for them last year

You know, with us scary thin at CB behind Smith and Allen (Vontae is unproven and the rest of the cast is suspect at best), I wouldnt mind giving Daniels a second look, he never was spectacular, but i rarely found myself screaming and yelling for his head (unlike a certain Reggie Howard, among others......grrrrrrrr)

You know, with us scary thin at CB behind Smith and Allen (Vontae is unproven and the rest of the cast is suspect at best), I wouldnt mind giving Daniels a second look, he never was spectacular, but i rarely found myself screaming and yelling for his head (unlike a certain Reggie Howard, among others......grrrrrrrr)

You just had to bring up that name!!

Will Allen
Sean Smith
Vontae Davis
Nate Jones
Jason Allen

we're fine.

Juggernaut cut!!

The football world is stunned by the news that one of Cam Cameron's finest Hawaiian draft picks, Regan "The Juggernaut" Mauia was cut today by Arizona and is now available. When he was picked up by the Cardinals, some considered that with Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Beanie Wells and Mauia - they had the weapons to win a Super Bowl.
Unfortunately, the Juggernaut did not fully live up to his video and was not able to run through Defensive lines like he was able to run through drywall.

The football world is stunned by the news that one of Cam Cameron's finest Hawaiian draft picks, Regan "The Juggernaut" Mauia was cut today by the Arizona and is now available. When he was picked up by the Cardinals, some considered that with Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Beanie Wells and Mauia - they had the weapons to win a Super Bowl.
Unfortunately, the Juggernaut did not fully live up to his video and was not able to run through Defensive lines like he was able to run through drywall.

One of the most idiotic draft picks of all time.

Back
Top Bottom