Another Bad Draft pick realesed _Reagan Mauia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Bad Draft pick realesed _Reagan Mauia

Haha, I got a funny story. I live here in Flagstaff, AZ where the Cardinals hold their training camp and I actually got to meet him. The dude is a big guy. Anyways, I can see why he isn't very good player. The guy just seems so lazy. I mean, we was pretty much moping around the practice field and just going through the motions. Not sure what was up with him, but other than that he does seem like a cool guy.

He even went down the fences signing autographs for everyone and shootng the breeze. Most of the Cards players just ran to the locker room so he was one of the very few that stuck around to sign anything.

I thought about mentioning the horrible 2007 season, but I didn't wanna make him cry, or me for that matter. Anyways, I got his auto and I can sell it to anyone for a couple bucks, lol. True story.

I still can't believe Cam was so horrible drafter that he took a full back from a run & shoot team that doesn't use a full back... And he wasn't even a starter or the player Nate Ilaua was.

"I thought about mentioning the horrible 2007 season, but I didn't wanna make him cry, or me for that matter." lmfao.

You know, with us scary thin at CB behind Smith and Allen (Vontae is unproven and the rest of the cast is suspect at best), I wouldnt mind giving Daniels a second look, he never was spectacular, but i rarely found myself screaming and yelling for his head (unlike a certain Reggie Howard, among others......grrrrrrrr)

If we are "scary thin" at CB, then so are 31 other teams
Vontae Davis is a ROOKIE, hence "unproven".
Guess what? every team in the league has numerous such players :crazy:

im kinda surprised he never panned out. I like (the idea of) Reagan more than Polite. Except Polite actually produced for us, while the concept of Maui being effective lives solely in his YouTube video

Back
Top Bottom