Another Day = Another Mock...Can't...Stop...The...Madness... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Day = Another Mock...Can't...Stop...The...Madness...

We have seven WR's on our roster. If we aren't trading Chambers or Booker or both, why are we drafting WR 1st day? Answer: Were not.

If you are going to have a mock where we draft receiver the first day at least do it with a hypothetical trade of Chambers or Booker otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Mueller has said more than once he isn't looking for developmental players with our first few picks. WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE IMPACT PLAYERS.

We are looking for LT,an elite corner, and at least one more starter on the offensive line to start for us and play at a high level next year.

We don't have a good solution at LT. Of course we have a solution,it's just not good.

Andre Goodman was never meant to be a starter and it's looking like Travis Daniels is better in nickel and dime packages. We need an elite corner who can make interceptions.

Every Dolphan knows we have to put together a better OL. That means 1st day picks going OL. Even the women who just watch games on Sundays once in a while know this. Even child fans realize this. I think my dog even knows the Dolphins have to prioritize OL in the draft.

I want to draft Ted Ginn, but he isn't in my mock unless Booker or Chambers are traded for an additional pick.

Hakim,Campbell, and Vick should not be ignored. There is a lot of talent and some experience there.

Back
Top Bottom