Another Dissapointed Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Dissapointed Fan

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I am very dissapointed with the Dolphins organization.....we are done this season I can sense it, I was upbeat and had very high expectations from our team just like all the rest of you, but every year it seems like we are the same team, I think Im about ready to throw in the towel (I never thought itd be this early) but we are clearly going nowhere,

Our performance vs the Titans stunk, I am very angry and dissapointed, There is no exuse for that horrible performance....Im not taking anything away from the Titans, They are a great team, but with all the rest of the "Pro-Bowlers" we have on our team, there is no exuse why we should be getting blown out like that....Change is good, and I think that is what we need to do with our HC position rather than our QB position.....

I would also like to hear from DCH....I need a DCH fix, and Im staying tuned to see what Mr Huizenga has got to say to Wanny...

And as far as all the playoff talk,Seriously, Why talk playoffs when you know the team that beat us badly will definetly be there.....Even if we did make the playoffs, itd be another dissapointing season down the drain and getting blown out....

Lets just save the emberasssment and look foward to a better year next year....

Sorry for being so down on our team, but i cant help it, another bad season, with great talent.

I here you man. I feel the same way. I'm not 'throwing in the towel' whatever that means, I'll continue to cheer on the Fins every game this year and next, but I do hope Mr. Huizenga makes a major change in the head coaching department at the end of this season and not during this season. A change in our head coach also makes the ripple effect changes downward with the assistant coaches, and I believe that would be very helpful as well.

Back
Top Bottom