Another DOMINANT game from Lamanzer Williams today.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another DOMINANT game from Lamanzer Williams today....

Originally posted by ckparrothead
First off I severely doubt they keep 53 men on the roster over in NFL Europe...Its probably more like 30 to 40 at the most and there's no reason really to believe that they are holding anything back on special teams in Europe the way the NFL does by not putting starters on special teams.

I tend not to think Ogunleye's gonna do much improvement from here out, and I'm not one of those people saying give Fletcher more chances. I think Fletcher has had plenty of chances to at least show us some HOPE for him, and he's yet to do it I think

I have to disagree. I think Ogun has plenty of room for improvement. Especially in the mental aspects of the game. It was when Taylor truely understood his position that he started to dominate.

Plus I still think people are way to hard on Fletcher. Plus the pass interference call against him in the last game was BS. He is our T-Buck(reference when T-Buck was a Packer)

Back
Top Bottom