Another ESPN idiot doubting the Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another ESPN idiot doubting the Phins

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
on ESPN.com Sports Guy's NFL power ranking this idiot writes....

THE POTENTIAL MIRAGE
8. Miami Dolphins
And … we're back! Miami's nine creampuff wins aren't any better than New England's nine creampuff wins, but the Dolphins fit the January recipe (defense, ball control, no turnovers) just a shade better. My big question: Do you realize Sunday's cold-weather game in Arrowhead will be their first one of the season? They've played eight in Miami, three in domes and three in warm weather (Arizona and New England in September, then a surprisingly warm one in Denver on Nov. 2). Could that partly explain the Dolphins' absurdly low number of turnovers in 2008? I say yes! I say absolutely! Considering the ruinous history of Florida teams in December and January weather, as well as the sketchy history of QBs with shaky arm strength (that's right, I'm pointing at you, Chad Pennington) in blustery weather, we can't give the Dolphins "sleeper" status until they bang out a victory in bad conditions. How good will you feel about Pennington throwing wobblers to Ted Ginn Jr. and Davone Bass when it's 30 degrees and windy at the Meadowlands in Week 17 with a playoff spot on the line?

creampuff wins? lets go over those

Patriots - i dont care if Cassek was just getting started the phins DOMINATED the patsies and left belicheat with his mouth open(hes used to it) they were still the same defense and sam WR's that were all perennial all world all pros from the season b4

Chargers - miami coming off a 1-15 season beats the 2nd team that played in the AFC championship the previous year....same team minus merrimen still had Rivers who leads the league in TD passes and still has gates and sproles and tomlinson...i dont care how poor a season tonlinson is having to stop him on the 1yard line is almost impossible

Bills (1st time)- they were 5-1 i beleive and the hottest team in football and miami coming off 2 losses beats them convincingly and started the bills downfall
Bills(2nd time) who cares who the bills were at this point to keep any team from scoring a TD and only 3 points in the NFL is very difficult

Rams/49ers- again these were pretty games but to keep a professional NFL football team out of the endzone for 4 quarters isnt cupcake at all thats talent

Seahawks- not an NFL powerhouse but they have been putting up tough fights all season and nearly knocked off the patsies

Broncos- another very impressive win idc how inconsistent they are, they handed it good to the jets and we beat the broncos pretty convincingly when u think they have pro bowlers jay cutler(according to ESPN) brandon marshall and champ bailey playing for them and a dam good coach

Raiders- again they beat the jets that ESPN loves so much, and again no offensive touchdowns aloud

Back
Top Bottom