Another ex-Phinzoner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another ex-Phinzoner

Topdawg13422

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I didn't post there much, but allways enjoyed reading what everybody else had to say. I hope I enjoy it here as much as I did there, and by the looks of things I will. I just can't believe Phinzone folded like a cheap tent without even given anybody a warning this was coming(that I'm aware of):( . Oh well time to move on I was there every day to read up on my team, and now I'll be here. Hey Thrawn2000 if you read this I would like to know the link to the new site that you, and some of the old Phinzoners are working on if possible so I could check that out as well(thanks in advance).

PHINS-4-EVER!!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:

:welcome: Topdawg!

Looking forward to your participation... feel free to take advantage of all FinHeaven has to offer.
If you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact either Me, FinHeavenAJ, Muck, or any of our outstanding moderators.

(I can see I need to make a template for this welcome message... ;) )

Topdawg13422 said:
I didn't post there much, but allways enjoyed reading what everybody else had to say. I hope I enjoy it here as much as I did there, and by the looks of things I will. I just can't believe Phinzone folded like a cheap tent without even given anybody a warning this was coming(that I'm aware of):( . Oh well time to move on I was there every day to read up on my team, and now I'll be here. Hey Thrawn2000 if you read this I would like to know the link to the new site that you, and some of the old Phinzoners are working on if possible so I could check that out as well(thanks in advance).

PHINS-4-EVER!!!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:
Hey TopDawg,
I remember you from Phinzone. I'd be glad to give you a link to the new site.
I was just trying to not to be rude and come here advertising. But it seems like Finheaven is going to have a good relationship with our site, and we don't mind them saying their name over there, which is at it should be. I'm glad the stupid "fued" is over.
So for you and any other former-phinzoners, you can run into some of the old regulars at

Phinzmania

You'll have to figure out the URL yourself since I can't post it yet. But it should be easy...

As soon as the main board is up, we'll be putting a link to finheaven and hopefully they shall return the favor.
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes. The guys I have talked to in finheaven such as AJ, Muck, TerryTate have always been class acts towards me.

I also have posted on Phinzone and I dont really feel hurt or anything. For whatever reason, it no longer exists. I enjoy this site too and am looking forward to another season of Dolphins football. (Even with Fredo at the helm to shatter our hopes.)

I am also an Ex-PhinZoner, but I really don't care one way or the other. I just love to rap about the Fins and Canes.

GO CANES GO FINS!

:welcome:

Muck sends a bottle of Liquor to each new member.

PM your address to Muck to receive yours!

Back
Top Bottom