Another Fins fan from north of the border | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Fins fan from north of the border

Reaction score
Hi, my Fellow Fish Fanatics!

I'm Rod from Edmonton, Canada, and have been a fan as long as I can remember, which takes me back to the start of the Dan Marino era. Yikes, I'm getting old :lol:

Last year was tough on all of us, but like all of you out there, I never lost faith in our Dolphins and our positivity kept us out of the wrong side of the record books. I'm 100% sure that we "willed" that Stover OT kick wide left :up:

I'm hoping to fly to Toronto this weekend to see the Fins win and jeer at the Jills this Sunday.

I'm thrilled to have found this site and let's all be thankful for this season because if anyone predicted we would have been 7-5 after 12 games, I'd like to hire you as my financial advisor!

Chat at you all later, and Go Dolphins!!!

I'm Rod from Edmonton, Canada, and have been a fan as long as I can remember, which takes me back to the start of the Dan Marino era. Yikes, I'm getting old :lol:

Last year was tough on all of us, but like all of you out there, I never lost faith in our Dolphins and our positivity kept us out of the wrong side of the record books. I'm 100% sure that we "willed" that Stover OT kick wide left :up:

I'm hoping to fly to Toronto this weekend to see the Fins win and jeer at the Jills this Sunday.

I'm thrilled to have found this site and let's all be thankful for this season because if anyone predicted we would have been 7-5 after 12 games, I'd like to hire you as my financial advisor!

Welcome aboard!

thanks! so if you are getting old because you were around at the start of the Dan Marino era, what does it mean when you were around for the start of the Bob Griese era :unsure:

Welcome aboard!
:woot:

Thanks for the Warm welcome...

Welcome.

Edmonton is an awesome city.

... and I really need the warmth because it was around -20 this morning :boohoo:

Edmonton is a great city in the summer, CedarPhin, but I'll politely disagree with you when it comes to the long, dark and cold days of winter haha.

thanks! so if you are getting old because you were around at the start of the Dan Marino era, what does it mean when you were around for the start of the Bob Griese era :unsure:

Welcome aboard!
:woot:

You're not getting old, dreamwalker, you're just more experienced than me :wink: And I am quite envious that you were able to see the Dolphins win a couple of Super Bowls, whereas I can barely remember the Super Bowl in which we lost in 1983.

Once again, thanks for the welcome and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be in Toronto this weekend to cheer on our Dolphins!!!:woot:

... and I really need the warmth because it was around -20 this morning :boohoo:

Edmonton is a great city in the summer, CedarPhin, but I'll politely disagree with you when it comes to the long, dark and cold days of winter haha.

You're not getting old, dreamwalker, you're just more experienced than me :wink: And I am quite envious that you were able to see the Dolphins win a couple of Super Bowls, whereas I can barely remember the Super Bowl in which we lost in 1983.

Once again, thanks for the welcome and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be in Toronto this weekend to cheer on our Dolphins!!!:woot:

thats good to know because my kids call me old and sometimes i feel that way.

That 83 superbowl was a tough one because we could have won that. 85 was worse though god so many what ifs...

Welcome to the largest and best Miami Dolphin fan community in the web. The staff and I are at your service.

Come often and post a lot!

Go MIAMI!

-Matt

Welcome. I'm partial to Canadians since my sweetie grew up in Wpg (if you really want to talk about cold!). If you can't make it to Toronto, you should consider thawing out in South Florida for a long 49ers game weekend. There are worse places to be this time of year, eh?

Welcome. I'm partial to Canadians since my sweetie grew up in Wpg (if you really want to talk about cold!). If you can't make it to Toronto, you should consider thawing out in South Florida for a long 49ers game weekend. There are worse places to be this time of year, eh?

If your Sweetie grew up in Winnipeg, shouldn't you be a Jets fan (and I don't mean the ones led by Favre lol)

Thanks for the welcome and since I have flight benefits on a Canadian airline, I will try my darndest to make it down to Florida one day soon to take in a Dolphins game. I did attend the game at SkyDome in Toronto, so at least I have been able to see my team live and in person. Now I must make the pilgrimage to the holy altar of the Miami Dolphins, Dolphin Stadium :)

Back
Top Bottom