Another Flores Brainfart Ca$hes In! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Flores Brainfart Ca$hes In!

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
When this team was crying out for a competent center? Or an OG? Guess with his year back in NE, Karras did enough for Cinci to sign him for $18mil/3yrs

What was the rationale in cutting Karras? Really, was did team pull together last season in spite of or to spite Florence?

I said this in the other thread to Spinach and GOAT Cheese salad.

Karras was 100% the best center we have had in years. He offers little in the ground game but is very efficient in pass pro, has good leadership / toughness and is very durable.

Would have loved to have retained him these last few years.

The fact that we did nothing to improve this line in the Floores tenure is the fault of both Floores and Grier. Grier has final say and he allowed it. But in Karras situation I believe we only signed him for one year and then he hit FA

We let both Karras and Flowers out the door. The latter was given a fat 3 year deal then handed back to Washington for virtually nothing. Left us with an O-Line with only a year or two experience, with the exception of Jesse Davis.

People we cut end up being starters for other teams. Even Leumenour or whatever, who couldnt beat out the worst rated linemen in the league on our team, started for the Raiders..

Isaiah Prince who we drafted then cut started for the Bengals this year at RT

I liked Ted As a person and thought he was adequate as a player. Not sure why Flores cut all the players last spring that he did. I chalk it up to our coach being dysfunctional. I mean what does it say when you can't get along with your own people(former patriot players).

Back
Top Bottom