Another free agency post, but from 20,000 feet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another free agency post, but from 20,000 feet

A cheap receiver to challenge for that #3 spot is possible. OBJ and Michael Thomas are out there. But maybe Miami goes draft instead.

I think one of Eichenberg or Jones will likely be starting at guard. The other will be a high draft pick, probably 1st round.

It's also hard to think that Miami is done at DT, but that could be the case.
I get the feeling from various articles and tweets that OBJ is a dit of a Prima Donna. Some people felt he was signed by Baltimore to encourage Lamar to comeback, and that Lamar is back OBJ is released after one year. My conclusion is, whether the reason is on the field or locker room) we should not look at him.

I would be pretty shocked if Grier hasn't looked into Zeitler or some other lineman, the price tag has got to be too high at the moment.

For that reason, I also hope the Dolphins go OL first round.
I felt pre draft last year our OL was weak. They were receiving a lot of positive reviews during the season that I thought might have been a little too much credit.
I still feel we need two in some combination of FA or draft.

Sorry, they aren't currently on the team and they were part of the team last season.

What do you think of our new guard?

smirk drinking GIF

Back
Top Bottom