Another great article by Dan Le Batard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another great article by Dan Le Batard

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
That was by FAR the best article that I have read all season. That describes exactly how I feel about the Miami Dolphins. When we win today, it will answer all my doubts about the team. When we win today, the division is once again within our grasp.

While I may not always agree

Originally posted by jaketaylor
That was by FAR the best article that I have read all season. That describes exactly how I feel about the Miami Dolphins. When we win today, it will answer all my doubts about the team. When we win today, the division is once again within our grasp.

with Dan L. there is no doubt that he is an excellent writer.

I respectfully disagree with Dan L. Say we do win this game, what exactly does that give us? We still have three difficult games left to play, two vs division rivals - thats plenty of time to slip up and lose the momentum of the last few weeks.

Last yr we beat the Raiders late in the season and we all thought we had passed the final hurdle, only to stumble in the last two weeks of the season. Dont get me wrong, this game will be a war today, but its not the be-all-and-end-all of our season. We can lose today and still finish strong by beating the Eagles, Bills and Jets. Conversely we can pummel the Pats and STILL suffer a late season swoon.

So sorry, I dont buy Lebetards overly-melodramtic article. Theres still a lot of football to be played AFTER this week. Not that this game isn't huge - it is - but it wont answer Lebetard's melancholy, existentialist questions about the Dolphins.

nice article. i considered it neither melancholy nor existentialist, just honest.

I can't and won't believe one game sums up everything for the Dolphins today. The remaining games are just as important and will show the character of this team. If Miami wins today and loses the rest what does that show? Nothing!!! This article can be written anytime in December when Miami still has a shot at the playoffs. It probably would have been best to write this article sometime in the playoffs, if Miami makes it there.

if we win this game, we prove alot...

-we can beat a good team
-we can be a division rival
-we can win in the snow
-we can win in december

THATS A GOOD AMOUNT OF STUFF TO PROVE

If we lose, we dont deserve to go to the playoffs, period...

Back
Top Bottom