another great thing about the Bills game that I forgot to mention...(merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another great thing about the Bills game that I forgot to mention...(merged)

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
1 more good thing about the Bills game

Omare Lowe (#24) was active for the 1st time in his NFL career - congrats Omare :up:

another great thing about the Bills game that I forgot to mention.....

Jamar Fletchers performance....I think he had his best game ever.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Omare Lowe (#24) was active for the 1st time in his NFL career - congrats Omare :up:
They should've had him throwing some passes.

I thought Flethcher had a good game too. Always seemed to be around the ball and was never obviously beat (at least based on the TV cameras). The guy who didn't play well was Madison. He didn't get beat on that long TD. He was obviously playing the called D (probably a cover 2 shell) so Marion was the guy who was beat. But Madison had outside contain on all those Henry runs to the outside. That's where Henry got the majority of his yards.

Originally posted by rafael
I thought Flethcher had a good game too. Always seemed to be around the ball and was never obviously beat (at least based on the TV cameras). The guy who didn't play well was Madison. He didn't get beat on that long TD. He was obviously playing the called D (probably a cover 2 shell) so Marion was the guy who was beat. But Madison had outside contain on all those Henry runs to the outside. That's where Henry got the majority of his yards.
not let Sam off the hook completely, but Rodgers was also on that side for Henry's 2 big runs and he completely took himself out of the play :fire: Rodgers is the most overpaid guy on the Fins and maybe even in the league :evil:

Why was Marino so adamant that is was Madison that got burnt on the long TD. I hate to say it, but Deion kept correcting him about that. I bet Dan kicks Boomers ass before the season is over. Just like Dierdorf almost did.

You also forgot to mention that Nate Clements leveled Dedrick Ward even though Ward blindsighted him after the pick off.

Originally posted by billsfanone
You also forgot to mention that Nate Clements leveled Dedrick Ward even though Ward blindsighted him after the pick off.
he owes Ward and Lucas big time now:

NFL | AFC Defensive Player of the Week - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:16 PT: Buffalo Bills CB Nate Clements has been named AFC Defensive Player of the Week. :down:

Originally posted by davster82
Why was Marino so adamant that is was Madison that got burnt on the long TD. I hate to say it, but Deion kept correcting him about that. I bet Dan kicks Boomers ass before the season is over. Just like Dierdorf almost did.

Because Marino was right! Madison even said it was his fault. Give me a minute and I'll find the quote.

Here you go...
''I was pretty much the guy who is supposed to cover that,'' Madison said. ``You have to be more disciplined and I wasn't disciplined today.''

Infin, that is not a clear cut admission by any means. However, if that is the case, still, how long before Dan opens the can of "whoopass" on Boomer. I don't know. Might be a pretty good donnybrook.

Okay, how about this one....
"I'm a smart person when I'm out there on the field and you need to learn to pick and choose when you want to press and when you want to play off of him," Madison said. "I made a bad decision and it ended up in a touchdown.

As corners, we don't play for help around here. We're pretty much man-to-man and at that time I really just gave up a big play. If I would have just played within the scheme of the defense and not been out there trying to make a big play... "

;)

Oh, and that would be a good fight....I think Danny would take him though....He's got that quick release!

Back
Top Bottom