Another Griese article... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Griese article...

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Griese could end up in Dallas, where new coach Bill Parcells might want to add a veteran quarterback, but Miami appears to be the best fit.

"Miami is the front-runner," Cindrich said. "But I haven't talked with them for a long period of time and there are some hurdles that have to be jumped before the thing could come through."
But Cindrich didn't rule out Griese signing in time to take part in Miami's three-day quarterback school on Tuesday.
I don't know if that all can happen that quickly," Cindrich said. "I would be mildly surprised, but yes, it would be nice if it could happen."

Broncos on verge of releasing QB Griese

Cindrich is playing the same game Seau's agent wsa, this is BS

Pesky Agents, they always leave the door open in case a bizarre offer shows up...

Also someone said on another board that earlier today on ESPN that the Seahawks & Cardinals have recently became interested.

I don't see why the Seahawks would go after him, Hasselback had a good year last year & Dilfer is still there. The Cards signed Blake, & though they have a lot of cap room why would you go play in Arizona? No defense, no receivers, HOF RB in the twilight of his career...

Back
Top Bottom