Another Hawkeye comin to Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Hawkeye comin to Miami

Phinsdude said:
He is not a Butch Davis, if he was, he would have gotten Wilkerson, all the LSU players. Butch Davis, Steve Spurrier both went with players from their schools to lead their teams. Unless Coach Saban is going out, getting Matt Mauck, and letting him start, no need for comparisons. Coach Saban is a football Coach.

Thats funny, we were just talking about that yesterday. My friend is a Broncos fans, and he called it right on greiseball, and he brought the whole Matt mauck thing up too. i was thinkin the same. Lets see, we got a while to go before September... Glad to see you at least are thinking about it. You got the correlation down, if Matt mauck this, if that... at least your looking for things to happen to light the path.

LithoMan said:
truth hurts? Just look to kB21's post right after your's you quoted me on. A pipeline of talent from his friends teams. Nahhh, that dont sound like talent he knows comning to miami..... he cant evaluate talent from all over the country? He has to have his friends tell him whos good, and get guys he knows???

Troll.

Back
Top Bottom