Another Jets OL injury......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Jets OL injury.........

That poor little monkey seems to be having difficulty finding the range. Everything seems to be falling short. Does he and Jay Fiedler have the same position coach? LOL

Brutal.....just Brutal

Well, I feel for them.....we saw the same deal here in Miami last year. I think this will be very tough for them to overcome this year.

Re: Brutal.....just Brutal

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
Well, I feel for them.....we saw the same deal here in Miami last year. I think this will be very tough for them to overcome this year.

:evil: Not me... They've been rubbing our noses in this so called streak for some time now... I'm sure there will be excuses from them... but they woldn't want to hear anything from us about injuries... so I don't want to hear anything from them...
I still say.... beating the Jests in Sept will break it wide open for us... our team will get an incredible confidence boost, adrenaline rush...knowing that they really don't hold some kind of spell over us... The streak will end... I don't care if the entire Jets team is hurt... I'll take the win just like they would....

Back
Top Bottom