Another Minkah thread - actually good stats in here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Minkah thread - actually good stats in here

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Hard to argue w the facts.

To me I believe there is a lot more to the minkah situation that is not public. Fins fans have gotten use to Miami airing every thing in public. That changed 100% once Flo walked thru the door. I don't think we can say this was a horrendous deal or an a great deal right now. We need way more time to pass to truly know.

It seems to me what his mother said was blown out of proportion. She only told Omar to go **** himself. Hahahah.

BTW...........I was a little annoyed to hear Minkah talking about trying to prove he was worth more than a 1st round pick.............like Miami disrespected him.

YOU asked to be traded moron.

He has done very well in Pittsburgh's very simple defense........................I trust Flores if he felt he was not a fit for the more complicated D he is trying to install in Miami.

I saw Minkah say that he like the Steelers defense because they put him in one place and ask him to do one thing........................which is why Belichick has been taking Tomlin's lunch money for so long.

Terry Bradshaw just called us "dumber than a box of rocks" for trading him. We are so inept it's heartbreaking
I can never tell if Bradshaw is dumb or it’s just part of his on air persona.

This
BTW...........I was a little annoyed to hear Minkah talking about trying to prove he was worth more than a 1st round pick.............like Miami disrespected him.

YOU asked to be traded moron.

He has done very well in Pittsburgh's very simple defense........................I trust Flores if he felt he was not a fit for the more complicated D he is trying to install in Miami.

I saw Minkah say that he like the Steelers defense because they put him in one place and ask him to do one thing........................which is why Belichick has been taking Tomlin's lunch money for so long.

Bill Belichick takes everyones lunch money, since Tomlin took over in 2007 the Steelers are 2nd in the NFL with 130 wins and have had 8 top 10 defenses. Maybe sometimes less is more.

Minkah is going to be a fine safety but to be honest that isn't going to help the steelers questionable team, No QB of the future and no first round pick they may have gotten a better player in Minkah then we will with that draft pick but it may cost them a chance at a franchise QB till 2021. Maybe they take that Love kid in round 2 but he is far from a lock.

Its a win for us just because the fact Minkah would have likely never resigned with us and once teams know that the value you get in compensation goes down alot.. Its something we just had to do unless you want to risk him being unhappy till his contract is up.. Its debateable if we would have rebuilt enough by the time his contract was up to keep him happy and to resign him.

Reactions: MD
Minkah is going to be a fine safety but to be honest that isn't going to help the steelers questionable team, No QB of the future and no first round pick they may have gotten a better player in Minkah then we will with that draft pick but it may cost them a chance at a franchise QB till 2021. Maybe they take that Love kid in round 2 but he is far from a lock.

Its a win for us just because the fact Minkah would have likely never resigned with us and once teams know that the value you get in compensation goes down alot.. Its something we just had to do unless you want to risk him being unhappy till his contract is up.. Its debateable if we would have rebuilt enough by the time his contract was up to keep him happy and to resign him.

When your team is such a nightmare shitshow that you assume a draft pick won't resign after 1 season with the team. Holy jump to conclusions, Batman.

Look at how easy it was for Tomlin and his "simple defense" to make Minkah happy and watch him shine. But that was surely on Minkah and not on the team that hasn't stopped tripping over it's own feet for the last 20 years.

I'll always get a chuckle from the lengths some people will go to defend a team that doesn't have a lick of credibility.

Mason Rudolph had two tackles last night...Same as Minkah

What is the tale of the tape here. Reshad Jones who has played 3 games this year and been injury prone forever, is past his prime and making way too much money vs a young player, on a rookie contract, who isn’t injury prone. Clueless Grier.

Back
Top Bottom