Another Positive Reflection | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Positive Reflection

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know we lost yesterday, but when it was close I was in awe of the fact we got Davone Bess and Cameron Wake as undrafted free agents. Wake could easily end up leading the NFL in sacks this season, and I think could have had 9-12 last year if Porter or Taylor moved out of the way the 2nd half of last year when they became invisible. Bess is on track for 80-90 catches and 900-1000 yards with 6 TDs. He is also one of the best WRs on 3rd down this year just as he was last year. He is not quite an all-pro, but you can tell he is primed to take the next step just as Welker did in his his 5th season to be a 100 catch slot monster. They are both two guys I love and both were UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS. It is unbelievable to me.

you just realized this now? both have been around a while now. most NFL teams have late round guys or undrafted guys who exceed expectations. myself, Im more concerned with how the team does, not individual stats. It is nice to see Wake thriving as I watched him just up the street for two years, but seems like a really random comment considering the situation. Imagine what Wake could do with a legit pass rush guy opposite him who commands consistent attention............

Back
Top Bottom