Another possability at QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another possability at QB

IndyFinFan

Rookie
Reaction score
Salary cap issues aside, if OGUN is dealt somewhere for a first & third or just a first & if the Colts have to use there franchise tag on Manning we would have the the picks to compensate them for signing there franchise player. And it wouldn't cost anything in next years draft. By the way first time poster

welcome dude. what parts of Indy do u live around? i use to live by Merdian Hills Country Club. I miss driving on I-465 & the snow. jk on the snow part. hated shoveling the snow every winter time but it was beautiful though.

back to the subject:

i like this idea but will Indy be up to letting Manning go. I think it would be a good deal for the Colts & us of course, they get to free up $$$ to retain some players & have picks to rebuild, but are they willing to rebuild again after being so close to going to the SB. They do need to improve on their D.

Lets talk about us getting Manning instead of Brunnell, pls! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh, I have a feeling that Muck will be getting wood for Manning again, and thus start a thread on it! :lol: :jk: ...I hope.

I live in Indy myself.....they arent gonna let Manning go.....stop smokin the funky stuff..........

I actually live in Muncie, about an hour north of Indy. Yes I also don't think they will let him get away BUT, wierder things have happend before(Marshall Faulk).

Just think how great this sounds

Manning,Williams,Mcmicheal,and chambers
plus the fins defense

We would be unstoppable

I've heard the "unstoppable" card thrown around before. Even if we got Peyton, we would not be unstoppable. We need to fix our o-line.

I live in Noblesville..........howdy neighbor.......but Faulk wasnt as loved as much as Peyton is.....he is Indy.

What do you guys think about Scott Mitchell possibly coming back to the dolphins as a back up last week he said that he was suppose to talk to Spielman?

Yea the depth chart at QB is going to be
Ramsey
Sage
Me
Scott Mitchell

Mitchell said that he would be happy to finish his career were he started in Miami. I know that he was awesome as Marinos backup when Marino tore his ACL but that was decade ago. But after he left he did'nt do to well but he also was not on any competetive teams.

Back
Top Bottom