Another sad story for former Dolphin...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another sad story for former Dolphin......

I remember the pittsburg game with culpepper. The first game of the year. He didn't have a bad game and had over 200 yards passing. I thought it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

I cant tell if your being sarcastic or serious.. He passed for an awesome 262 yards...

Along with 2 INT's and 3 sacks.

Dumbte was probably the worst decision made by Fin FO. Worse than a second for Feeley, worse than a second for beck, worse than Reggie Howard, worse than Sammy Smith... Etc..

Wasnt that the game that Welker damn near beat the stealers on his own. if that is the game I am thinking of that was where their te tourched our secondary. Culpepper was forced to play the same as OJ. McDuffie was when he had the injured toe.

our true qb bust is as follows
#1 Joey Harrington

#2 John Beck

#3 A.J. Feeley

#4 Cade Mcnown

#5 Jim Drunkenmiller wasnt a first teamer but we still wasted a draft pick for him.

I am missing someone but cant put my finger on it who am I leaving out?

I'll add to your list:

Sage Rosenfels
Gus Frerotte
Cleo Lemon
Ray Lucas

I'll add to your list:

Sage Rosenfels
Gus Frerotte
Cleo Lemon
Ray Lucas

Sage was a pretty decent back-up QB here. I believe he only cost us a 7th rounder in a trade with Washington.
It was well worth it for a decent back-up.
I think the Vikings gave the Texans a 4th rounder just last year for him.

definately dont agree Daunte was the worst decision because we traded a second for Feeley who was a backup qb that had barely played and had not even played the previous season. We were dead wrong on Culpepper but at least he had shown pro bowl talent at some point and it was a calculated risk.

definately dont agree Daunte was the worst decision because we traded a second for Feeley who was a backup qb that had barely played and had not even played the previous season. We were dead wrong on Culpepper but at least he had shown pro bowl talent at some point and it was a calculated risk.

Whats done is done. We probably could have gotten Feeley for a 3rd or 4th, however we definitely got better value from Feeley than we did from Dumbte

Brees had a bad shoulder, Daunte had a bad knee.. the thing is that Daunte is not a pocket passer, he needs to move around, He was thrown under the bus too soon IMO

didn't he get sacked something like 5 times in his 1st game as a Dolphin? He honestly looked like a statue out there.

didn't he get sacked something like 5 times in his 1st game as a Dolphin? He honestly looked like a statue out there.

3 times, along with 2 picks

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Brees had a bad shoulder, Daunte had a bad knee.. the thing is that Daunte is not a pocket passer, he needs to move around, He was thrown under the bus too soon IMO
Lol... Yeah Right... Not soon enough is more like it.

Back
Top Bottom