Another "Sandwich" game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another "Sandwich" game

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
this is just great..... we play the pats.... then broncos.... then BILLS!!!!! can you say de ja vu?????

its just like two weeks ago when we lost to the cheifs in between the jets and pats.....

our schedule is sort of a pattern....

division opponent
afc west opponent
division opponent
afc west opponent
division opponent......:rolleyes:

I wouldn't look too far into it. Probably just a coincidence. I think that whole "sandwich game" stuff is a bunch of bull blown out of proportion. We were ready for them, we just got outplayed.

How is the Broncos game a sandwhich game?

... the Broncos are a hell of a team and have shown as much this season, thus far. This is nothing like the KC game IMO. The Broncos are one hell of a balanced team. This is not the case with KC, they are all O and no D. The Dolphins simply have to play 3 tough games.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
this is just great..... we play the pats.... then broncos.... then BILLS!!!!! can you say de ja vu?????

its just like two weeks ago when we lost to the cheifs in between the jets and pats.....

division opponent
afc west opponent
division opponent
afc west opponent

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434

division opponent
afc west opponent
division opponent
afc west opponent

no sweat...time to make the West our b*****s....

The Broncos are not a sandwich game, we know they are very good and are not overlooking them.

Ya but I dont think this sandwich has any mayo on it....we will not underestimate the Broncos.

I don't think this is the same thing. I think K.C. was overlooked because of their pathetic defense and, up until we played them, subpar qb. Denver just beat a great team in San Diego today. Sure they lost to the Ravens but even good teams have bad days. (Remember last week?)

We will NOT overlook the Broncos - they are one of the top 5 teams in the league, and we will be battling them all season long for Home field advantage. This game will have a playoff atmosphere, and we will not look past them....

the Bronc's game at nite at Denver ag. a team playing well ag the run :eek: probably our toughest game of the year. We overlook this one at all and we will be 4-2

The Dolphins have a great prime time record as well -- another factor which should help us against a very talented team.

Speaking of which ... we might as well lump the AFC East and West into a round-robin for the league championship this year. The two divisions are clearly the class of the NFL.

WTF is a sandwich game??

Is this a new buzzword or something? Does it has anything to do with football? Is Subway catering this thing?

There is no such thing as a sandwich game!! You have 16 games in the regular season and you'd better be ready to play every Sunday!
Just because the sports media start to use stupid phrases such as this doesn't mean we as fans have to copy cat them.

"Sandwich game" give me a freakin break!

I'm glad Miami has a challenging schedule. It'll toughen them up for the playoffs...while establishing their identity throughout the league as the team to beat!

Back
Top Bottom