another stat that doesnt matter, but I sure would like to know.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another stat that doesnt matter, but I sure would like to know....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Whats our record for Monday Night Football games? ....I know we're pretty good when it comes down to playing on Prime Time (National TV), but how well do we do on Monday nights?

I don't know the #, but I think the Dolphins have the best MNF record in history. I don't know what it has been recently though.

after a quick (ok not that quick, but i'm bored) survey of the MNF website, the Dolphins record is 36-30.

I also remember hearing that the Dolphins had the best MNF record, but 36-30 doesn't look like it could be the best record......

36-30??
That's saying the Miami Dolphins have played 66 MNF games? That sounds outrageous to me.

Originally posted by IceStorm
36-30??
That's saying the Miami Dolphins have played 66 MNF games? That sounds outrageous to me.
Sounded like a lot to me too, but on their website they have year by year results and I counted every appearance, all 66 of them

it makes sense, it seems that miami has been competitive every year since shula took over...with the occasional hiccup(1988). competitive teams get monday night appearances

Back
Top Bottom