Another Surtain option? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Surtain option?

zephon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been stating for more than 3 months that Oakland is an option for Surtain because of Woodson and Buchanon. Well, as we all talked about last night and this morning....buchanon was traded. so Oakland is still that option....

However, I'm going to speak of another team....Washington......They are "said" to be looking at CB at #9 overall and looking for a QB @ 25 thus making Ramsey the odd man out.(this was talked over by myself and many others yesterday. But what we didn't talk about was the possibility of Surtain going to Washington. They want a CB, we have a CB (one of the better ones), my question is....Would anyone be opposed to Surtain for Ramsey and a 5th (either this year,not likely, or next)?

thoughts or ideas?

NOTE: if this to very similar to any other threads....hopefully the mods will just merge it.

zephon said:
I've been stating for more than 3 months that Oakland is an option for Surtain because of Woodson and Buchanon. Well, as we all talked about last night and this morning....buchanon was traded. so Oakland is still that option....

However, I'm going to speak of another team....Washington......They are "said" to be looking at CB at #9 overall and looking for a QB @ 25 thus making Ramsey the odd man out.(this was talked over by myself and many others yesterday. But what we didn't talk about was the possibility of Surtain going to Washington. They want a CB, we have a CB (one of the better ones), my question is....Would anyone be opposed to Surtain for Ramsey and a 5th (either this year,not likely, or next)?

NOTE: if this to very similar to any other threads....hopefully the mods will just merge it.

Nope neither one is usefull the 5th its too late and Ramsey sucks. I rather Gardner and multiple picks. But still I rather a 2nd rounder from another team.

Ramsey is even worse than AJ. so no trade including him.....

but a trade to washington is an option. but i havent heard their name in any talk about surtain.

i can see them giving up a 3rd. and a 4th. MAYBE a 2nd, but who knows. (do they even have a 2,3,or 4th round picks?)

they could be another trade player to raise the price for surtain.

zephon said:

thoughts or ideas?

Ramsey and a 5th for Surtain? :shakeno:

if i was the raiders.. trade away Woodson...and his 10 million $$ salary..lol give us their 2nd and 3rd they got from the redskins and we give them Surtain

I don't think they have a 2nd round pick...they won't pay a 1st rounder for PS. They want that #25 for a QB. They could package the two to move up and get Rodgers or Smith, but I really doubt it..they still don't have enough value to trade back...unless they want to throw in L. Arrington and #9 for PS and #2 ?? I'm not too sold on Arrington but that might be the only way they can maneuver a trade up and get a CB and a QB...

stoody24 said:
ill take their 25th for surtain then they can get a qb with the 9th

this is from ESPN insider about that 25th pick

It seems likely the Redskins will trade their newly acquired pick at No. 25 for a veteran defensive back. If that's the case, the team likely will use this selection on a wide receiver. Williamson is another viable option if he's available and Williams is gone.

what other veteren defensive back is available that they would have to trade for?????

Back
Top Bottom