Another trade back scenario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another trade back scenario

Sonn_pop

Active Roster
Reaction score
X and pick 3

Broncos 9th pick, Juedy, this years 2nd rounder, next years 1st

would u do it?

edit: instead of the 2nd rounder, they give us a 4th (trade seemed a little one sided)

Last edited:
I think I would do it just to get X off the books and get back some value before he gets crazy with his agent.

I see it as X for Juedy which is fair considering contracts and then it’s the picks for picks which again is fair comp

I’m only trading X if they feel noah can play. If not we are just creating another hole

I’m not too worried about. Teams and players usually work that stuff out. How many players have held out and missed the yr? Bell is the only one that comes to mind tho I’m sure there might be a couple others

It’s gonna be a hole if X doesn’t get the contact he wants. No?
I’m not too worried about. Teams and players usually work that stuff out. How many players have held out and missed the yr? Bell is the only one that comes to mind tho I’m sure there might be a couple others

Pay Howard and keep him happy.He should be making more than Jones.

Having him back there allowed Flores to do all kinds of exotic blitzing that was the key to the Fins D having such a good year.

Great CB play is the key to what Flores wants to do on defense.

Unless they KNOW that Noah is going to be that kind of CB as well then you don't trade Howard.

Not enough for X. I would wait until they announce NFL Defensive MVP.

Pay Howard and keep him happy.He should be making more than Jones.

Having him back there allowed Flores to do all kinds of exotic blitzing that was the key to the Fins D having such a good year.

Great CB play is the key to what Flores wants to do on defense.

Unless they KNOW that Noah is going to be that kind of CB as well then you don't trade Howard.
I agree. Miami is in a position where they can afford to keep some good players.

Howard's impact this year was obviously significant.

Back
Top Bottom