Another Undefeated Season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Undefeated Season?

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
As Fin fans, at what point do we worry about our 1972 undefeated season being matched with Kansas City now 7-0? They're riding strong, a couple of close games, but then again so did the Fins in 1972 (with 6 games in total decided by 7 points or less).

The Vikings are the only other undefeated team which poses the same threat but they will be facing the toughest part of their schedule from now on. The Vikings and Chiefs face off December 20th, so at least we know one team will have a loss. Is it time to start cheering on KC's opponents?

on the 1 yard line :angry:

How could you leave the endzone to catch a ball at the 1 yard line?

God Damn Raiders.

Like I said, if they are still undefeated by week 10, then we should worry. Their season isn't even half over yet. They should have lost to Green Bay and against Baltimore. They aren't invincible.

Originally posted by LoXiN
on the 1 yard line :angry:

How could you leave the endzone to catch a ball at the 1 yard line?

God Damn Raiders.

He had to meet the ball. I usually go for the underdog, but not in this case. I didn't want KC to lose and look for payback against the bills. :D

I don't think KC will go undefeated. I will start hoping that KC loses after their game against Buffalo

I always root for the opponent of the undefeated teams starting with week two (notable excpetions being us of course..except this year...). I like to have this issue settled quickly. KC should have lost against Green Bay. Someone will expose their defense for an L. I just hope it isn't an undefeated Vikings team that does it.

Great idea!! I think I'll run with it and ROOT FOR THE BILLS ON SUNDAY NIGHT TO BREAK KC'S STREAK!:D

oh yeah, every year I root against the undefeateds. I fact, I dispise the Raiders, and yet I was cursing Mr.T when he did that lame-o Marino impression on the failed "Fake Spike" Boy did he take to long to do that! But yes, an undefeated Vikings team better not be the ones to beat KC

Anyone else think the Moss to Williams lateral was planned? Or atleast part of a trick play? I mean, why else would he be running behind and actually be able to catch the ball flung at him so randomly? Good play none the less...the kind of football that makes it America's favorite sport :D

Back
Top Bottom