Another week passes... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another week passes...

Originally posted by dolfan87
I think we should get Brett Favre from the Packers. They have to be tired of his blowing the big game. He had like 6 INT's when he played the Rams.

I bet we could trade, Sam Madison, our first, third, fourth,fifth,sixth, and seventh round pick...plus Lucas, Minor and Chambers.

That would fix it all.

i knew it, you may not be gay but i knew you were kinda flakey!:lol:

after a statement like that, i bet YOU could sit in a bowl of ice cream and tell me what flavor it is!

Originally posted by dolphan39
since we were blessed with Dan for so long, there is not much evidence of what Qb's do after their career here. There are only Mitch and Huard that I know of.

How about Pederson and Secules? There's two other major players, whose carreers blossomed after leaving Miami.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by inFINSible
How about Pederson and Secules? There's two other major players, whose carreers blossomed after leaving Miami.:rolleyes:
Pederson is another one - but Secules was supposed to be a good one - we traded for him :eek:

i thought we traded him TO Dallas, my bad.
What ever happened to him?

Re: 87

Originally posted by dolfan06
i knew it, you may not be gay but i knew you were kinda flakey!:lol:

after a statement like that, i bet YOU could sit in a bowl of ice cream and tell me what flavor it is!

lmao, I was just trying to make as much sense as everyone else around here these days.

:D

Re: Re: 87

lmao, I was just trying to make as much sense as everyone else around here these days.

:D
some things people say, you don't know, but that was so far out there i knew it had to be a joke!;) :D

What I hear

I think we should get Brett Favre from the Packers. They have to be tired of his blowing the big game. He had like 6 INT's when he played the Rams.

I bet we could trade, Sam Madison, our first, third, fourth,fifth,sixth, and seventh round pick...plus Lucas, Minor and Chambers.

That would fix it all.

Is that the Rams are not pleased that Kurt Warner blew the Super Bowl and want to trade him. They don't think Warner has what it takes to be a big game QB

Maybe they would take our 3rd and 7th Round draft pick, JJ Johnson, Patrick Surtain, Ray Lucas and a couple players from the Practice Squad for Warner.

What the hell... While we are at it, lets trade the rest of our draft picks for this year, next year AND 2004 to Dallas for Emmitt Smith. If that fails, I hear Jim Brown is itching to come out of his 36 year retirement and has listed the Dolphins and Browns as the two teams he would like to play for.

:lol:

we can trade

our 1 win ag. the Bears in 1985 for Brian Urlacher and Anthony Thomas and throw them Zach :goof:

Originally posted by dolphan39
we traded: a 5th (120th overall) round pick in 1990 to Dallas for QB Scott Secules

http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/alltimetrades/alltimetrades5.asp#1989

think he pretty much disappeared like Kareem after we cut him.

Kareem is in Indianapolis with a new name since he was forced to change it because he copied a more famous basketball player's name. I think he now plays under the name Abdul-Kareem al-Jabbar.

Back
Top Bottom