Anquan Boldin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anquan Boldin...

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ALL I HAVE OT SAY IS WOW!!!!Like I said he is playmaker and don't pay too much attention to combine numbers.I was hoping for Boldin to be wearing Dolphins uniform but o well.

Between him and Rogers, I'm starting to think that this is the year that the Rookie WR finally makes an impact.

Yeah, I was hoping for Miami to draft this guy, he is a player. I know he was playing the Lions Defense but he is a very productive guy...him and Rogers will get over 1,000 yards this year (barring injury). These two guys will be good for years to come.

I'm in the same boat with you guys. In many of my mock drafts I had us taking him. How great would our draft class look so far if we had taken Boldin & Smith. Boldin certainly showed speed on that 76 yard TD. Hell he's almost a quarter of the way to 1000 yards & it's only week one, lol.

I know that is unbelievable. It was the Lions defense, but against any other defense it owuld have been an 125 yard day or so. I wouldhave taken a Boldin - Chambers duo....that would be great. The next Moss and Carter ;)

Back
Top Bottom