Answer to all the questions... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Answer to all the questions...

HairyDawg13

Scout Team
Reaction score
1) What about the RB situation?
A) keep all draft picks intact..do not throw away what they have already wasted the past few years. Wait and see who gets released in training camps around the league or sign a free agent. Minor and Henry in '04

2)How will the offense react?
A) I would be lying if I said the Fins will not miss RW,but the fact is that Miami cannot afford to throw away this season and I am sure the players/ coaches know that. Guys like Chambers , McMichael, and Debo will take it upon themselves to lead this team. Travis Minor should now know his role by the start of the season and step up (maybe not like RW but he should not lose Miami any games either). Hopefully AJ & Jay will realize that they have to put the ball in the hands of the playmakers mentioned above and not to shoot themselves/team in the foot.

3)Is the season lost?
A) Look at the Dolphin teams in the past. Miami has won and made more playoff appearances with guys like Lamar Smith,Karim Abdul-Jabbar, Bernie Parmalee,Keith Byers, Mark Higgs,Sammie Smith, so on and so on!! Not a marquee runner in the bunch My point is that I believe there are other places on this team that need to be addressed (QB & OL) before we all give up hope in Travis Minor. Wanny went 22-10 with the combo of Fiedler and Lamar Smith for chrissakes! Maybe with out RW our fumble ratio will go down!

4)Can Miami still make a playoff run?
A) See 2002 Tamp Bay Bucs...2000 Baltimore Ravens

5) What do we do with all the #34 RW jerseys?
A) It is your choice but I say we all wear them still but instead of "Williams" on the back it should read "Minor" and get on the Travis Minor bandwagon.

***Next year....1st round Miami will draft David Greene(QB from Georgia), pick up Edge James , bolster the o-line and win the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Fins! Keep the faith guys, I was a finfan before RW and I will be long after his blunt burns out!

Finally some love for my boy Greene who will be the Heisman winner this year and that I would bet on!

Gr8 post son!

Back
Top Bottom