Anthony Alabi: What does the magic 8-ball predict for him as a Phin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Alabi: What does the magic 8-ball predict for him as a Phin?

JEgol71

Retired High School Football Stud
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Just wondering what this kid's looked like in training camp and what everyone (without gratuitous optimism) thinks is in store for him in the long run? I've noticed how slender he is: he seems to be cut in the D'Brickashaw Ferguson mold but with likely a smaller athleticism:size ratio. Personally, as I've read on this site before, I think Coach Houck will transform him into something of an appreciable product in a few years, but as of now his name has not so much as been blurped in my ear. He seems extremely cerebral, which in years past has been as uncanny for a Dolphins lineman (save for Tim Ruddy) as it would be uncanny for Don Vito to join the X-Men (unless the Blob switches sides). I hope he pans out in the long run (duh!), and it seems it could augur well for us if the starters Coach Houck has knighted pull their weight literally and figuratively and give the kid a chance to absorb and transform with as little lost as possible on the field. Here's to success on all strata for the Fins this year (Except for draft position next year)! :drinkers:

Jared

I think he'll be a good player for us down the road. He is still considered a project because he needs to add bulk to his long, slim frame. Once he does that combined with his athletic abilities, he can turn into a good LT.

Back
Top Bottom