since it was made official today, i figured id post

clear.gif

he told me the phins have talked to him

heres some stats

92 receptions 1,112 yards 12.1 avg. 8 td's

excellent blocker IMO

Slappy8800 said:
excellent blocker IMO

You are still talking football right? JK..
Are you his agent too? Actually Sportsline (I know not the best rag out there) has him rated as being in the top 7 TE in the league. Not bad considering some of the guys out there. Hope he makes it good in the NFL man, and if he is good in the NFL I hope he makes it with Aqua and Orange on...:D

If Saban thinks Lorenzo Diamond isn't the answer for 2 TE sets and we've got all the Defensive BPA's we need, Fasano could be a decent option.

Slappy8800 said:
heres some stats

92 receptions 1,112 yards 12.1 avg. 8 td's

excellent blocker IMO

thats not one season right?

finfan54 said:
thats not one season right?

No, those were his Career stats..but he posted nice numbers this season, and ends his career early as the 2nd most prolific TE in ND history. And yes, a solid blocker with nice hands and squares up on most routes to make a big target for his QB.

I am sure Quinn will miss him next year...but Weiss will find new talent knowing he has to backfill now.

NFL Draft Countdown has him as their 5th best TE...and considering the top three are Vernon Davis, Leonard Pope, and Marcedes Lewis, that's pretty good company. They have him ahead of standouts like Tim Day of Oregon, Dominique Byrd of USC, David Thomas of Texas, and TJ Williams of NC State. Fasano is a genuinely high TE prospect.

Ugly as a mule though. ;)

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/te/anthonyfasano.html

Back
Top Bottom