Anthony Johnson's hard work lands him on 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Johnson's hard work lands him on 53

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
I want guys like him who want more and are very hungry. The games at the end of last season showed me a group of players that weren't as hungry for the playoffs as they should be.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Y'all might think he is hungry but by the looks of him he doesn't appear to miss many meals.

Good motor, good effort. Nice depth

I mean he certainly is near the bottom of the 53 man roster, but being a very talented 4th position defensive tackle on a team that values it's DLine is a big achievement. Dolphins let go some very capable players to fill that spot and Anthony stood up tall and took the job. Even when Jordan comes back, that puts the DE total to 5 . . . team definitely wants at least 4 DTs so I think AJ is in a good spot but he definitely has to keep that motor up and keep working hard.

I mean he certainly is near the bottom of the 53 man roster, but being a very talented 4th position defensive tackle on a team that values it's DLine is a big achievement. Dolphins let go some very capable players to fill that spot and Anthony stood up tall and took the job. Even when Jordan comes back, that puts the DE total to 5 . . . team definitely wants at least 4 DTs so I think AJ is in a good spot but he definitely has to keep that motor up and keep working hard.

The first challenge is staying on the team until Tuesday as Hickey upgrades the roster. The next challenge after Tuesday is week 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very doubtful Hickey is going to find a more physically talented Player available at the DT position, than Johnson. He's like McCain and Williams in that he had the physical talent of guys who were drafted high, but he's a bit raw and had character issues.

As far as natural talent goes. Yeah, your not finding anything better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvR1SnusS1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Back
Top Bottom