anticipation is KILLING me!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anticipation is KILLING me!!

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
The anticipation for the game is killing me, I don't think I've had this much excitement since game 1. I have been wondering and wanting to see what Tyler can do and we finally get to see. With Henne in there you know your going to get ALOT of short check downs and mid range throws focused mostly on sideline passes. It seemed like every pass Henne threw was a sideline comeback route didn't it? If not then it was a quick slant to Bess.

Anyways, I am excited to see Tyler out there and hopefully he can spread the field a little more.

Expect a lot of checkdowns still. Henning is still here. Although I think Thigpen is more likely to keep a play alive with his feet and then throw the deep ball.

I cant wait to see Thigpen play thats for sure..

I hope we are getting a good product from the phins overall..

I get super excited to watch the Dolphins in general. I would infact wait til sunday tho to help them get healthy ...Too bad

to me thigpen is the type of qb that is going to give you 2-3 TD passes but also 2-3 picks. but hey that's better than henne who gives you 0-1 TD passes and 2-3 picks!

thiggy is who we thought he was. I just hope we are crowning him friday morning.

i know how yall all feel about anticipation. sometime back when i was eatin my little debbies swiss cake rolls, i was dippin like usual in mayonaise for extra flavor and texture? well, turns out that the mayonaise done expired like 4 years prior. i guess i didn;t notice the yellow tint, i was just too hungry. well, i fully anticipated that i'd get the green apple splatters from eatin a whole jar of expired mayonaise, and yall know what? i was right. it was a disgusting week long affair. dr. tittleman said i suffered a near fatal bout of amoebic dysentery. but dontchu worry, i pulled through just fine. now i always check the labels on my mayonaise, and i don't eat anything that's been expired for more than 2 years.

The only problem I see with Thigpen is that it seems like he has accuracy issues. I guess that's because he takes more shots down field but it's definitely something he needs to clean up.

Back
Top Bottom