Antonio Bryant to visit Redskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Bryant to visit Redskins

flynryan15

Club Member
Reaction score
Antonio Bryant is going to visit the Redskins after visiting Cincy. Well looks like his price tag is about to ORBIT!

i think he will sign with the redskins he just fits there for some reason

Yeah and I think with Shanahan his production goes way up! S. Moss, Byrant and Cooley is a pretty sweet threat! Too bad they have Jason Cambell throwing to them!

i hope he does sign there that way they wont draft a WR in the second round this year i hope the bengals sign a WR so they dont draft on early either

Well, there goes that.....if we didn't bring him in first....we def won't match Skins offer.

I'm beginning to believe The Tuna was just being PC and not wishing to burn bridges when he declared that everything was cool between the two of them

....and to top it off, that an angry Nolan's has recently had his ear. AB has been a nice debate, whether you've been pro or con, but if it even ever was a possibility, at this point, it's not to be.

I'm beginning to believe The Tuna was just being PC and not wishing to burn bridges when he declared that everything was cool between the two of them

....and to top it off, that an angry Nolan's has recently had his ear. AB has been a nice debate, whether you've been pro or con, but if it even ever was a possibility, at this point, it's not to be.

I said it on the other forum, Tuna saying everything is OK between them and Tuna thinking he is good for his team are 2 very different things! Am I mad at him? NO! I got my revenge I shipped him to Cleveland! Would I sign him? Well I think we have seen the answer to that, we didn't even call or show interest.

As much as I wish it was not true...I think you are right.

well if bryant goes to the skins and if the bengals get T.O we might get benn in round 2 which would be amazing

well if bryant goes to the skins and if the bengals get T.O we might get benn in round 2 which would be amazing

With Benn's production last year I don't know if I go as far to say amazing. A great prospect yes, but there are many what ifs for a WR transitioning to the NFL. Especially one coming out of a Ron Zook offense!

The Redskins are really not acting as heavy hitters in this free agent market. I think they and the Bengals are not offering Bryant the money he wants, and when you get into lower contracts than what he wants I believe Antonio would give Miami first preference. I thnk he already knows what kind of contract he'd get out of Miami.

would like to get a WR in FA and save our draft picks for defence,
but theres not much left.............

The Redskins are really not acting as heavy hitters in this free agent market. I think they and the Bengals are not offering Bryant the money he wants, and when you get into lower contracts than what he wants I believe Antonio would give Miami first preference. I thnk he already knows what kind of contract he'd get out of Miami.

I read an interview by his agent that Antonio wanted to come to Miami, but we hadn't contacted them. Do you know of any other information? I am actually hoping this time we sweep in and steal him, like teams have done to us. Better the deal pending a physical!

Back
Top Bottom