Antonio Cromartie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Cromartie

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We're lucky he is coming off asn injury because if not he would have been top 5 pick. This guys is a beast! He is bless with blazing speed and 6'3. He is a ballhawk. This guys will be an instat starter...

clear.gif

I love Cromartie and would not be upset at all if we take him at 16.

I'm just a little nervous about th knee. I know it's healthy now, but will it have lasting effects? Can he play a whole 16 game season?

...But you are right. The talent is definitely there.

With all the additions in the off season, I kinda prefer Cromartie. It seems all the rage is the hybrid, CB/S players. If you look at all the players, Cromartie seems to be the best size-athleticism ratio of these guys (Whitner, Allen, Huff), but no one is considering it. The offseason additions gave up flexibility with the pick. I'm not saying that Cromartie should be the pick if Justice (or similar talent) slides to us, or that we don't listen to trade offers, but I am really warming up to picking him.

i'd be thrilled with cromartie. he just ran something in the 4.4's or less and is 6'3". but he's more than a work out warrior . . . he'd also fill a big need too! :D

Its all about the knee, if the medical staff are happy then cromartie will be a steal anywhere outside the top 15

DolphinDevil28 said:
I love Cromartie and would not be upset at all if we take him at 16.

I'm just a little nervous about th knee. I know it's healthy now, but will it have lasting effects? Can he play a whole 16 game season?

...But you are right. The talent is definitely there.
Mike Mayock said he is a boom or bust pick, but seeing what he did when he was healthy, I dont mind if Saban takes that risk.

I like Jason Allen a little bit more, but either one would be a great pick.

I just don't think it's worth the gamble at 16 to be honest. I'd rather make a less risky pick with no injury history. I liked Crowder as a risk pick last year (knee) because we got him in the third. First round I don't like it.

if they pick cromartie, i dont think i would mind that one bit. i do prefer jason allen over cromartie because of the versatility but i would be happy with either one.

The potential upside says ya gotta take this chance unless we can trade down for extra picks of equal value.

Pocoloco said:
I like Jason Allen a little bit more, but either one would be a great pick.

I got a feeling he is going to be a bust. I would love Cromartie or Jimmy Williams.

Mr.305 said:
I got a feeling he is going to be a bust. I would love Cromartie or Jimmy Williams.

:lol: WHAT?!? Based on what?

Motion said:
:lol: WHAT?!? Based on what?

:dolphins:

Based on that he sucks n i never heard of him until the shot up the draft boards. he is a workout warrior, not a real good football program. CROMARTIE!!:sidelol:

Mr.305 said:
:dolphins:

Based on that he sucks n i never heard of him until the shot up the draft boards. he is a workout warrior, not a real good football program. CROMARTIE!!:sidelol:

Let me educate you. Legitimate top 7 pick had he not torn his ACL. USA Today's National Defensive Player of the Year at Lincoln, Parade All American, track star. Played in all 13 games as a freshman, developed into one of the nations best corners as a sophomore, a beast in coverage with the best hips I've seen in a long time, a playmaker who was then a Playboy All American going into his junior year before tearing his ACL when landing after intercepting a ball intended for Chris Davis is a summer drill.

So to refine your amazing analysis........he doesn't suck. He didn't shoot up, he is far from a workout warrior as he's always run and jumped that way and has backed it up on the field at one of the biggest schools in the nation. And FSU not a real good football programme?

Back
Top Bottom