Antonio Cromartie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Cromartie

Mr.305 said:
:dolphins:

Based on that he sucks n i never heard of him until the shot up the draft boards. he is a workout warrior, not a real good football program. CROMARTIE!!:sidelol:

:shakeno: Then you obviously don't follow college football. And as much as I hate Tennessee they are definitely one of the better football programs. Don't come in here and bad mouth players you know nothing about.

Boomer said:
Let me educate you. Legitimate top 7 pick had he not torn his ACL. USA Today's National Defensive Player of the Year at Lincoln, Parade All American, track star. Played in all 13 games as a freshman, developed into one of the nations best corners as a sophomore, a beast in coverage with the best hips I've seen in a long time, a playmaker who was then a Playboy All American going into his junior year before tearing his ACL when landing after intercepting a ball intended for Chris Davis is a summer drill.

So to refine your amazing analysis........he doesn't suck. He didn't shoot up, he is far from a workout warrior as he's always run and jumped that way and has backed it up on the field at one of the biggest schools in the nation. And FSU not a real good football programme?

Boom, I believe he was referring to Jason Allen.

Oh is he talking about Jason Allen? That's just as stupid a response if he is. I don't know why we justify these people with responses.

Boomer said:
Oh is he talking about Jason Allen? That's just as stupid a response if he is. I don't know why we justify these people with responses.

Isn't that the truth.

Motion said:
Boom, I believe he was referring to Jason Allen.

Thanks mate. That makes it just as stupid. Legitimate top 15 pick at WORST before the hip injury and most athletic DB in the last 2 drafts. And Tennessee isn't a big school??

Jesus....................:rolleyes2

As an aside, there is a report that Allen's hip might be degenerative, which has only come out in the last few hours. I personally don't believe it because the same article incorrectly mention another player with an injury issue, so I'm loathed at this stage to believe it.

Boomer said:
As an aside, there is a report that Allen's hip might be degenerative, which has only come out in the last few hours. I personally don't believe it because the same article incorrectly mention another player with an injury issue, so I'm loathed at this stage to believe it.

Sounds like Pre-Draft rumors are in full swing.

i WAS talking about Allen. I would like us TO DRAFT CROMARTIE!! Allen is not worth a first round pick IMO. and i never said nething about a small program. where did that come from?

Mr.305 said:
:dolphins:

Based on that he sucks n i never heard of him until the shot up the draft boards. he is a workout warrior, not a real good football program. CROMARTIE!!:sidelol:
Thats where it came from

I want a trade back and taking BPA. Really I think we need an Outside linebacker more. But if he is best player available sure then. But Cornerbacks arent lockdown in the NFL anymore because of the piece of crap rules.

Back
Top Bottom