Antrelle Rolle wants to be a Dolphin!... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antrelle Rolle wants to be a Dolphin!...

BringBackShula said:
From that article in the Herald today.....I'd love if we traded down and picked him up!

''My dream day would be going as the first defensive player taken off the board and ending up with the Dolphins [at No. 2 overall],'' Rolle said. ``I'd love to play for Nick Saban. He seems like he's a technician, a perfectionist. That's the kind of coaching I've been used to, and that's the kind of coaching I think I need to continue to have -- someone who doesn't let you slack, someone who wants perfection all the time.'' -Antrelle Rolle

I'd say the exact same thing at the #2 pay level, now if we were 33rd, would he say the same??? :confused:

wow, i want to play for the dolphins too. who cares?!! CB is one of the least of or concerns this is a worthless thread

Madison will NOT be a dolphin next year. One unnecessary roughness penalty after someone pushes sam in the back after the play trying to get a first down and saban will see he can't trust madison to put the team ahead of himself. Sam plays with no self control and its very easy to pushes his buttons. Sam is mentally weak, and I am personally so pissed we are trying to unload surtain and keeping madison. I know its all about their contract situations, but when it comes to football I'll take pat over sam any day of the week.

finsnchips said:
if Mike Williams is there then obviously him.. I love the guy, he is top of my draft board by a mile. He is awesome, and I honestly don't think that there is a player in the draft that can influence this team as much as he can.

However, I can't see him getting to #7, consequently, although I'd want a RB, I voted for Antrel Rolle. He is a big, fast, physical corner that is in the Saban mold because of his mature muscular frame and long arms. He can be a genuine difference maker, and over the course of two seasons Madison/Surtain becomes Rolle/Poole and we have our CBs sorted for the next 8 years.

Rolle has been compared very closely to Chris McAllister, and his only knock has been speed, but 4.49 is very fast.
I posted this earlier about the #7 pick.

sports24/7 said:
I like Rolle alot. I think he can be moved to safety and be an Ed Reed type player. If we trade down I wouldn't mind him at all. I would probably prefer a QB or RB though.

I think this is what Saban would like.

GreenMonster said:
We have 3 quality corners even if we trade surtain why do you want to waste a top 10 pick on Rolle. GreenMonster
Would it be a waste to use a top ten pick on an Ed Reed type of free safety?
If Rolle would be moved to FS, that is who he is being compared to.

there's no way I would take Rolle with the #2 pick........and if we traded down I wouldnt even take him with Minny's #7......maybe their #18 if he went that far down, but I HIGHLY doubt he would go that long

Back
Top Bottom