• Antuan Edwards

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arturo Freeman

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

brad_bulldawg54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok guys say we do sign antuan edwards who do you guys wanna see start...Arturo or Antuan(explain.....i wanna see Antuan becuz i have watched him b4 and he is really good wheen he wants to be..So i vote Antuan Edwards

If Edwards ever lives up to anywhere near his potential, I'd want him to start. However, right now...I think Turo has the edge. Edwards needs to play to his potential, because he has a load of it. He also needs to stay healthy, I mean, he looked really good last near in November before he got hurt again.

Arturo is more of a corner in my opinion, he hasn't had an INT in forever if ever, and I just am not impressed. Edwards was a formal 1st round draft pick in the Ricky and D-Boss draft, so therefore, I like the sound of that, change of scenery, clean bill of health, dolphin fans like the new face back there, I feel good with it. Imagine if we had signed Tait, Woody, and Edawrds, on top of getting D-Boss and having Ricky. We would be the Class of 99 first rounders. Hey, we still can have 3.

whoever wins in training camp. I just want to see the best team Miami can put on the field

LOL,,,thats a very good point phinsdude,,,we do have alot of first round 99 players.....who was actually our first round pick in 1999,,,proly a bust,,i cant remember

I say Auto has the spot right now until Edwards can prove himself worthy to take the spot away from Auto. But whoever it is let the best man win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Freeman's time to shine, hes got to step up and prove he can be a pro-bowl type Safety, however i ewant to sign Edwards for insurance and i agree to make em share time, ....with that being said, i voted for Freeman,

Originally posted by brad_bulldawg54
LOL,,,thats a very good point phinsdude,,,we do have alot of first round 99 players.....who was actually our first round pick in 1999,,,proly a bust,,i cant remember

Avery, I think. That or we didn't have one; Surtain was a 2nd rounder.

I'd take Antuan Edwards unless Freeman really shines in the preseason.

Yeah i want antuan to play cuz he seems to get more interceptiuons than arturo..

I say whoever wins in Training camp..

Can anyone find a player profile of Antuan when he was drafted in 1999 by the Packers at pick #25??

Back
Top Bottom