Any bad encounters with Bills, Jets, Pats fans? My bad encounter with a bills fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any bad encounters with Bills, Jets, Pats fans? My bad encounter with a bills fan

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx

Active Roster
Reaction score
Today at work while I was chatting with a bears fans who was very cool and then this bills fan chimed in. I told him the dolphins are the only team to win the division in the last 10 years other than the patriots. I also told him the bills finish in last place almost every year for the past 10 years except for 2007(our 1-15 year). He was shocked and started saying that I was b.s.ing and that I'm just making stuff up. He took out his little ipad and found out that the pats did win 9 out of 10 years and that the bills finished in last 7 out of 10, 3rd in 2, and 2nd in 1. He got angry because I just proved him wrong so he went on this crazy rant about how I was annoying and how he hated the service at the restaurant I work at. I also brought up the 4 superbowl losses before all of this lol. I know we haven't been that good the past decade but I can't imagine what bills fans have to go through.

Have any of you guys had any bad encounters with our afc east rival fans?

Back at the 2010 MNF game in week 3 at Miami against the Jets I was in the nose bleeds, damn near the top. Fights erupted all over, but these two dudes a couple rows above me got into it and the 'Fins fan took off the Jets fan's shoe and literally threw his shoe out of the stadium roof lmao.

Not any in person, but the internet provides many idiots for us to meet. Gotta love being right though in your story

I had a supervisor who was a Jets fan. Although, we didn't talk a lot on Mondays overall he was a really good guy. Unfortunately, for me, the Jets beat the Dolphins a lot during this time period. One thing we both had in common was hating the Patriots.

So guess what? My supervisor at my next job was a Patriots fan. What are the odds? As it turns out, he's one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Love his family, love his kids, just hate the Patriots. I worked for him during 2007 and that was pretty hard. Knowing I was a Dolphins fan, he was always very polite when it came to football. But when NE lost the super bowl to the Giants you could see how much that hurt him. He told me that his son cried. I still dislike the Pats, but that did put it into perspective a little bit.

Few years ago at the jets dolphins game at the meadowlands some jets fan threw an entire thing of nachos at me

My boss is a Patriots fan. Turns out he is one of the best guys I know, despite me hating his team lol.

Back at the 2010 MNF game in week 3 at Miami against the Jets I was in the nose bleeds, damn near the top. Fights erupted all over, but these two dudes a couple rows above me got into it and the 'Fins fan took off the Jets fan's shoe and literally threw his shoe out of the stadium roof lmao.

That is comical. I wish I could've witness that.

:chuckle:

Lets see.......Have I ever had a bad encounter with a Bills, Jets or Pats fan? YES! Every single one! I do have to say that I haven't had really much bad to sat about Bills fans but Jets and Pats fans are easily the worst, most ridiculously uneducated football fans I have ever met. College or Pro, they are the worst. Go Dolphins!

Bills fans are thee absolute worst. I have been to every Bills vs Dolphins game in Buffalo for the past ten or so years and they are the most arrogant for nothing, rude, gigantic a holes in the world. From throwing beer cans at 12 year olds in fins gear to trying to fight women for wearing a Tannehill jersey they are the worst. And yes both of those are stories that happened to myself and my girlfriend. I can't stand them and can't wait until they bomb this season.

my cousin said she and some friends were watching fins jets game at a bar and these dudes got into a scuffle. the jets fan came over to apologize and offered the fins guy with a beer. He filled it half way with ac coolant and the guy didn't notice the taste and went blind....

Back in 2004 I was living in CT. Playoffs roll around and I go to a bar and see a bunch of dudes wearing Pats jerseys going nuts and getting smashed. While taking a wiz one if them walks in next to me. The conversation is as follows:

Me: Pats fan huh? Great year.
Him: F yea!
Me: Youre prob going to win the Super Bowl.
Him: F yea!
Me: Shame you can't win on a Monday night.
Him: What?
Me: Just saying, y'all are great and all but blew it on Monday night. My Fins crushed y'all.
Him: WTF dude, what were you guys, like 4-12
Me: Would have been 3-13 if you guys didn't choke under the pressure of MNF

He then continued to go nuts and want to fight until his buddy rolled in, got a recap of the situation, agreed I was right but shouldn't have instigated his idiot friend. Good times.

I was at last years night game against Buffalo (Bills fans were extra drunk on account of they are never on in prime time) my wife and I wore our dolphins colors proudly...I was pushed, threatened and harassed everywhere I went in that stadium...I'm a big guy but when 15 drunks wanna beat you up your chances aren't very good...my wife was really terrified...On the way home we learned that a dolphins fan was found dead in a small wooded area outside the stadium...I really hope the Bills move somewhere way farther than Toronto...I hope that every bills fan has to watch their team keep losing in LA while they slowly die of a combination of alcohol poisoning and fart inhalation...

RIP David Gerken Jr

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121120/CITYANDREGION/121129926/1002

Last edited by a moderator:
Today at work while I was chatting with a bears fans who was very cool and then this bills fan chimed in. I told him the dolphins are the only team to win the division in the last 10 years other than the patriots. I also told him the bills finish in last place almost every year for the past 10 years except for 2007(our 1-15 year). He was shocked and started saying that I was b.s.ing and that I'm just making stuff up. He took out his little ipad and found out that the pats did win 9 out of 10 years and that the bills finished in last 7 out of 10, 3rd in 2, and 2nd in 1. He got angry because I just proved him wrong so he went on this crazy rant about how I was annoying and how he hated the service at the restaurant I work at. I also brought up the 4 superbowl losses before all of this lol. I know we haven't been that good the past decade but I can't imagine what bills fans have to go through.
Have any of you guys had any bad encounters with our afc east rival fans?

Why is this a bad encounter? Any encounter like this I chalk up to excellent. If I can ruin the day of any AFC East rival fan, I have done my job as a Dolphins fan!

Back
Top Bottom