Any Billick updates?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Billick updates??

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
With the news from area reporters, and national reporters alike, why has no one asked Billick, or Ross what the deal is?
We have Mando who hears that Nolan cleaned out his office, so there's some inside reports..Im just surprised that Shefter, Mort, Mando, Kelly, or Clayon has not asked their people in the know what's going on.
Honestly, it's killin' me! I need to step back and breathe....

I just think it's one of those things not talked about by other FO people to the media but all to do with his huge ego and always insisting he is the sharpest tool in the shed regardless of who is around that can rub others the wrong way. There is a good reason he has not had even one interview since being fired.

This just in, he sucks and he's an ego maniac.

GM's are afraid to work with him because he's smarter than they are. Or assumes he is. He's very intelligent. I advise reading the book "Next Man Up" if you're interested in learning about Billick. That in depth look of the Ravens and his work ethic, how his players would run through walls for him, made me like him even more. It's a shame that keeping Ireland is preventing us from working with any big name coaches. And we'll end up getting Fisher because he's the biggest name out there, and we'll end up with Dave Wannstedt pt 2. With the luck this franchise has had, I'm beginning to wonder if Shula didn't sell the soul of the Dolphins for a perfect season in 72.

if true fisher dont come ross you better be on the phone asap with billick he does want the miami job.

it's a shame people here are so desperate to have a name head coach we're going after an offensive genius who hasn't had a good offense since 1998 when his offense was loaded with pro bowlers

Back
Top Bottom