Any Chance The Patriots Make a Play for Ocho Cinco | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Chance The Patriots Make a Play for Ocho Cinco

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just wondering if Chad Johnson could pull a Randy Moss and end up in New England. They'll be getting rid of Stallworth I assume and maybe they let Moss go too. I'm not sure what their cap looks like and I know they have alot of needs on defense but if they could somehow pair up Johnson with Moss and Welker man I would have a heart attack:lol:

I doubt it. But maybe he could go there can tear apart that team with his antics like he did Cinci. Although with our luck he'd probably turn out to be a model citizen.

Nope he has a monster 4 yr contract and he is leaving the bengals because he does not like T. J becoming palmers no1 target.He wants to goto a team where he is the no1 receiver and are desprate enought to trade for him.

They might do a trade out. Get rid of Moss and bring in CJ. Out with the old in with the new. Man isn't Tom Brady a spoiled rotten Man. Put Peyton or Favre in his place and Marino's single season passing yardage record would've went down the drain. All Tom had to do last season when the game was on the line was throw it up and hope for the best. I don't know if you guys noticed but Randy almost caught one of Toms Hail Marys in those final seconds of the superbowl. Its the same way they beat Indy.

Wow I really went off on a rabbit trail didn't I :lol:

They might do a trade out. Get rid of Moss and bring in CJ. Out with the old in with the new. Man isn't Tom Brady a spoiled rotten Man. Put Peyton or Favre in his place and Marino's single season passing yardage record would've went down the drain. All Tom had to do last season when the game was on the line was throw it up and hope for the best. I don't know if you guys noticed but Randy almost caught one of Toms Hail Marys in those final seconds of the superbowl. Its the same way they beat Indy.

Wow I really went off on a rabbit trail didn't I :lol:
So you mean...give Peyton Manning receivers like Randy Moss and Wes Welker? I mean, we could always give him a trio of Marvin Harrison-Reggie Wayne-Brandon Stokley(/Dallas Clark) as well as Joseph Addai/Edgerrin James to throw to instead. Maybe that'll make him set a TD pass record??

Or maybe we give Favre a RB duo that would combine for 100 catches and 1,000 yards and a WR that catches 100 balls for 1500 yards and 13 TDs? Maybe then he'd lead the league in TDs and yardage? Or if he had Antonio Freeman and Sterling Sharpe and Robert Brooks he might win an MVP or two?

You're right. Let's make sure Peyton or Favre have some weapons for a change. Give them a couple studs such as Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney as their #1 and #2 they'll set the world on fire.

And no, Chad Johnson won't be a Patriot.

Back
Top Bottom