Any Die-Hard Chiefs fams here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Die-Hard Chiefs fams here?

hmmm

Rich you can almost hear the crickets chirping and can you see the dust balls fly by....

I had the Chiefs in our fantasy football offseason. You can see what I did here. We had a salary cap, but no signing bonuses (strictly base salary).

I know them fairly well I guess. I think they're really on the rise. But a lot of that depends on Priest Holmes. Larry Johnson was the necessity pick. Gotta get more out of Johnnie Morton for that money. Other than that, they're pretty much dynamite on offense.

They needed defense badly. Especially CBs. And I don't think they addressed that. The current crop are pretty much safeties. Warfield's pretty good. But I think they really overpaid for McLeon (who's 29 and was a nickelback last year). I still don't think they've solved that problem.

I like what they did at LB though. I think they're solid back there. And assuming Woods comes back strong, they're all set there too.

IMO, CB, pass rush, Priest Holmes, and special teams are the major worries on that team.

Back
Top Bottom