Any Fin Fans From Montana | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Fin Fans From Montana

Born in ennis montana in the 60's but moved to Idaho in 1967. Montana is still the prettiest state but to friggin cold in the winter.

I moved to Missoula in 1993 and was only able to catch fin's games at a local bar. That sucked, only got to see a few. I left two years later, beautiful state.

yea im here in great falls, on malmstrom afb, originally from nj....and plan on going back when my enlistment is up.. lol but anyway yes im in montana and love the dolphins.

up north

Couple of hours north of you in Alberta. Huge Phins Fan. Kills me that the S**thawks are the closest NFL city to me.

Way_Far_Fan_13 said:
I live in Montana and would like to know if there is anyone else out there that Love the fin as much as I do.

You brotha. I am from Great Falls, MT and love the fins of course. I live in Anchorage, Alaska now but it is nice to hear from someone from the north!!!

jessejames123 said:
yea im here in great falls, on malmstrom afb, originally from nj....and plan on going back when my enlistment is up.. lol but anyway yes im in montana and love the dolphins.

Yo, I am from Great Falls, and was actually stationed at Malmstrom 5 years ago. I live in Alaska now. Peace bro.

Back
Top Bottom